Not so happy Dublin in her new Auction win T-Shirt

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Our auction win T-Shirt arrived ( Thanks Jeannie:D) and I love it. Unfortunately.. Ms. Diva herself was not a bit happy. As you can see she looks so adorable in it ( I think anyway :-) ) She refused to move and just glared at me or wouldn't look at me. I think she is happy enough with her own coat :rolleyes: dubbietshirt1.jpgdubbietshirt2.jpgdubbietshirt3.jpgdubbietshirt4.jpgdubbietshirt6.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
And her girlish figure. Love it

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Dublin is maaaaad at you!!! She just doesn't realize how adorable she looks yet!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion does the same thing. Gives me her best PITA look..then I throw a green bean across the room and she forgets all about the clothing. She looks adorabull!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
27207d1347720191-not-so-happy-dublin-her-new-auction-win-t-shirt-dubbietshirt4.jpg

She is adorable! And if shes anything like HRH she will get used to getting dressed up quickly if you just keep putting them on. HRH even acted excited when we pull out her costume today! She was ready to go strut her stuff!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Dubbie is so adorable in her new shirt! I think she was just making sure you could get her at all of her beautiful angles! :yes:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
27207d1347720191-not-so-happy-dublin-her-new-auction-win-t-shirt-dubbietshirt4.jpg

She is adorable! And if shes anything like HRH she will get used to getting dressed up quickly if you just keep putting them on. HRH even acted excited when we pull out her costume today! She was ready to go strut her stuff!

I promise you, not a hope. :nonono: I have tried soooo many times and same thing. Rooted to the spot and stink eye all the way. She hates anything below her neck...Harness, blankets and forget hugs. :down: My oldest son calls to her "Hey Dubbie, time for a dog hug" and you should see her run and hide...:rofl: I feel bad for him as he will get on the floor and play with her (he is 20) She has that "look but don't touch" attitude :p unless you happen to be a baby, toddler or younger kid and then she will put up with anything. Very strange...:confused:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is PO'd big time..... but ooooooo so cute!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She looks so cute but yet so miserable at the same time! :ROFL: :ROFL: Dublin sounds quite a bit like Wilson. He's not happy in anything I put him in but will tolerate it. He doesn't like hugs either unless they're on his terms and even then he has to force himself, lol.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
She looks so cute but yet so miserable at the same time! :ROFL: :ROFL: Dublin sounds quite a bit like Wilson. He's not happy in anything I put him in but will tolerate it. He doesn't like hugs either unless they're on his terms and even then he has to force himself, lol.

Definitely has the "cuteness quotient" so that is why I keep trying :D Everything is on Dublin's terms so when my oldest son can't bear it anymore he goes in for the big dog hug (as he calls it) Boy you should see her run away .:rofl: I love her "strong" female personality but it drives the men in this house crazy....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.