Ellie Mae 9.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh gosh, I hope Ellie didn't get scratched on the nose. :eek: That kitty just wasn't having it. lol. Poor Ellie just wanted to play!

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Oh gosh, I hope Ellie didn't get scratched on the nose. :eek: That kitty just wasn't having it. lol. Poor Ellie just wanted to play!

No scratches as she's declawed in the front. Spicky, the cat, is coming around. When we first brought Ellie home, she would have NOTHING to do with her and would be at the opposite end of the house. She was just the opposite with our last Bully and would walk right by her and had no problems with her. If she got too close, Spicky would pop her and keep going. So far with Ellie, she's pretty much avoided her all together until the past couple of weeks.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That is one patient cat! I'm impressed. :up: [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] Billy cornered her cat and he got a nice scratch in the eye. :eek: Ellie is too cute!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love how the kitty just sits and stares.... 'freakin psycho dog' is what is going through her head

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Poor kitty minding his own business. I always worry my bullies will get their eyes scratched. Wilson walked into a stray in the yard and he got scratched very near his eyes. Those claws are like little razer blades. BabyGirl has gotten claws embedded in her nose. So I would not allow my dogs near any of my cats. I know my dogs would lose the battle and I'd be at the vets for sure.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.