"Last one in is a rotten egg"

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
and that would be me :yes: I am usually the last one to go to bed and this is what I found last night.... The cat is Harley our magnificent 12 year old Maine Coon and I dont' think the other two need any introductions.....:rolleyes:

dubbiebed.jpgdubbiebed2.jpgdubbiebed3.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
lol. Guess it is great for me cuz the pups wont go to bed until I do so I always get my spot. :whew:

mine too, but somehow I still end up with the least amount of bed and blankets!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
You snooze you lose! Punkin always takes the best spot too, and somehow manages to steal the blankets and pillows ... all of them! Stigs would smoosh himself where there's no room, push me over with hit butt, and then snuggle really close or use me as a pillow!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
One reason I'm glad Bacon sleeps in a crate, plus I don't think the wife could tolerate too very loud snoring things.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I highly doubt it, what do you think [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] although we did make a trip to cvs where we sat on the floor and went through all the different ear plugs to find the ones with the highest decibel ratings.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... guess you were on the couch?

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I never give up my bed... I fit right into the space that was left. It's my hubby that gives up his spot when Dubbie comes and leans her head on his shoulder and huffs in his ear. Told him that is a dominance thing and he shouldn't be giving his space to her. What a pushover he is..... :rofl: Only for her though.......

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awwww they left you a spot! Albeit a small one. :luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL that's funny! Looks just like our bed but with less when when you add all three and Jack being 6' long when stretched out. I don't ever, well mostly ever, give up my space. Hold on, Emma's broken that rule. :ashamed: I'm like your hubby, I'm a pushover for Emma but not the boys. :hmm:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh thats a great picture though :judges: I had to move our bed against the wall b/c I would be falling off! So now instead I am up against the wall :bang: Hubby said if I want space let the dogs sleep in their bed No thanks! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online