What a little cutie pie.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I love how in the first tug scene Atlas escapes to higher ground, leaving Lizzie hopeless for defeat... but by the last tug scene Atlas looks to the audience for help before the final fade out LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
well.... HELLO Lizzie! She is beautiful and will be a Firecracker!!! Wow.. poor Atlas,, he has no idea what he is in for,

GREAT VIDEO!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].... you will enjoy this video

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
well.... HELLO Lizzie! She is beautiful and will be a Firecracker!!! Wow.. poor Atlas,, he has no idea what he is in for,

GREAT VIDEO!

@JeannieCO.... you will enjoy this video
OMG that was fantastic!!! :judges: I want more please. I stoped by last night to put a video thumbnail in but I didn't have time to watch anything...work work work work ya know. :D Did you do that with the iMovie? Lizzzie is so full of SPIRIT! :eek: She's beautiful too. When she was under the bed, I said "THAT'S WHAT EMMA DOES" to my hubby.

Absolutely made my night! :2thumbs:

OP
LittleTino

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
Wow.. poor Atlas,, he has no idea what he is in for,

I feel bad for the little guy. It's been a week and Atlas is exhausted. I've been bringing him to the bedroom in the morning so he can get an extra 30 minutes of peaceful sleep while my wife's still in bed.

Did you do that with the iMovie? Lizzzie is so full of SPIRIT! :eek: She's beautiful too. When she was under the bed, I said "THAT'S WHAT EMMA DOES" to my hubby.

Absolutely made my night! :2thumbs:

Yep, made with iMovie. I find myself using it a lot more than I thought I would. And Lizzie has definitely learned to use her size to her advantage. It drives Atlas crazy that he can get to her but she can jump out and get him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.