She is SUCH a Daddy's Girl...:barf:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Great pic!

HRH will only lay upside down for Bruce and she has even gone to sleep and he painted her nails and they dried before she woke up. If I put her upside down she wants up almost as quick as it starts. But she gets very excited when I get home from work and only wants me to let her out in the morning and I have to sit with her in the kitchen to eat. She is very ritualistic and each of us has certain tasks to perform at certain times of the day. So she really does spread the love.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This is Sunday afternoon, Banks chillin' with Daddy on the sofa... a snowball has a better chance in a fire than I do of Banks laying with me like this:

springsteen93005.jpg

Oh man that's some major relaxation going on there! Sorry Banks won't cuddle with you. Down below would freeze over for Wilson to snuggle like that with anyone. That's a sweet picture though! :luv:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great pic!

HRH will only lay upside down for Bruce and she has even gone to sleep and he painted her nails and they dried before she woke up. If I put her upside down she wants up almost as quick as it starts. But she gets very excited when I get home from work and only wants me to let her out in the morning and I have to sit with her in the kitchen to eat. She is very ritualistic and each of us has certain tasks to perform at certain times of the day. So she really does spread the love.

She has assigned tasks for her 'minions'

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online