She is SUCH a Daddy's Girl...:barf:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is Sunday afternoon, Banks chillin' with Daddy on the sofa... a snowball has a better chance in a fire than I do of Banks laying with me like this:
00000000a.jpg

springsteen93005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]...I agree, they look made for each other and just are soooo happy together!

Stuart wasn't thrilled I wanted a bulldog, my son's gf has one that turned 3 and major health problems
costing major money occured and kept occurring, he's now 5. He is the reason I fell in love w/Bullies!

Brutie has been with us just 3 months and just loved my husband from the start...waking him up in the
mornings with ear kissing causing major cussing from Hubby, NOT a morning person, HAHAHA...never
stopped Brutie from continuing to love on him! On a recent bill paying stop on the way to Brutie''s nail
appt, Brutie anxiously watched for his Daddy to walk back thru the doors he went into, I was amazed!

Now that Stuart is gone and so unexpectedly, I'm so glad that Brutie is with me, his solid, sturdy, fat body
is just so comforting to cling to and without trying to be (as y'all all know) he is just so funny and makes me
smile or laugh, in spite of myself. He knows something is wrong and tries his best at comforting me, he is my
constant shadow...it touches my heart and helps with my sadness. When the time is right, I will get another
bully, have my heart set on a baby but I probably will rescue another one. I shudder to think of WHAT may
have happened or WHO might have adopted my dear Brutie if not me.

Thank you for sharing this sweet pic and also sending wonderfully supportive posts to me, they really helped me.
Love, Carol

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]...I agree, they look made for each other and just are soooo happy together!

Stuart wasn't thrilled I wanted a bulldog, my son's gf has one that turned 3 and major health problems
costing major money occured and kept occurring, he's now 5. He is the reason I fell in love w/Bullies!

Brutie has been with us just 3 months and just loved my husband from the start...waking him up in the
mornings with ear kissing causing major cussing from Hubby, NOT a morning person, HAHAHA...never
stopped Brutie from continuing to love on him! On a recent bill paying stop on the way to Brutie''s nail
appt, Brutie anxiously watched for his Daddy to walk back thru the doors he went into, I was amazed!

Now that Stuart is gone and so unexpectedly, I'm so glad that Brutie is with me, his solid, sturdy, fat body
is just so comforting to cling to and without trying to be (as y'all all know) he is just so funny and makes me
smile or laugh, in spite of myself. He knows something is wrong and tries his best at comforting me, he is my
constant shadow...it touches my heart and helps with my sadness. When the time is right, I will get another
bully, have my heart set on a baby but I probably will rescue another one. I shudder to think of WHAT may
have happened or WHO might have adopted my dear Brutie if not me.

Thank you for sharing this sweet pic and also sending wonderfully supportive posts to me, they really helped me.
Love, Carol

It is wonderful how they know you need them and are able to help fill the void. :hug:

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Banks feels how much Daddy is un loved and is merely trying to fill that emptiness!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I feel your pain! My Lola is like that! I am all good and her fav tell my husband walks in the door.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
What a sweet picture!! Luckily Gio is a HUGE mammas boy, he's my little shadow!! Is Chelios a mammas boy??

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a sweet picture!! Luckily Gio is a HUGE mammas boy, he's my little shadow!! Is Chelios a mammas boy??

Yes he is a total Momma's boy.... so was Nitschke. Nitschke was ALL about me (hee hee hee) and the strange thing there, I had bought him as a gift to the b/f

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
NO..... I am the Mamma!!! :hissy:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

**giggle*

Grandma feels your pain. And she complains about it too.

Bea and Bo have time for her ONLY when she's got 1) a plate of food (proof positive that she sneaks them stuff, by the way) OR 2) if her presence is felt in conjunction with the rattle of the cookie jar lid. Otherwise, when I go to work, they go into their crates and sleep. She has to BEG them to come out to go potty or eat (unless #1 or #2 aforementioned occur)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.