Yard work with Angus

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I can never finish yard work with this dog. Lol! He is still quite skinny and he has boundless energy!!!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is really fast....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love that video .. and I love the view from your yard!!!

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
:whistle: And Who Are You...Again??

:hmm: there used to be an Anatess that hung around..but ALAS she's NEVER here anymore!

:tease:

You can blame Bullie and Angus! LOL! They can be quite a handful. I mean, with Gizmo all he wants is to sit on my lap and sleep while I do stuff on the computer. Bullie, on the other hand, needs butt rubs and ear rubs and belly rubs and tug-of-war games (well, okay, for 5 minutes and she's asleep, lol)... And Angus, well, the kid is insatiable with the ear rubs and then he can play ball for hours and still want to do tug-of-wars and bone chewing and corner sniffing, etc. etc. I spend my days with Gizmo on my lap, Bullie's butt on my right hand and Angus ear on my left hand, typing on the computer with my toes... okay, okay, I've been off the computer because I'm getting carpal toe syndrome. LOL! Hmm... I do have two feet... room for 2 more Bullys. LOL!

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I love that video .. and I love the view from your yard!!!

Oh yeah. I love that lake UNTIL we got Bullie! It is quite a hazzard with that kid. She loves jumping in it and then she sinks straight to the bottom! Interestingly, Angus can swim very well. He loves the water too so we have to be very watchful that Bullie doesn't follow him into the water!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.