"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside. Oh I do like to be by the sea...........

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Dont forget about the 4 Paws Members video contest. ;)

Thanx for sharing the videos with us.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
When she had we awake a 4:00 a.m. this morning you would have been very welcome to her...:bitching:

I have to be up at 4am every monday and friday .. she could be my alarm clock :up:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I have to be up at 4am every monday and friday .. she could be my alarm clock :up:

Thankfully I can keep her. She is back to herself. Sleeping through the night and is still asleep at 9:50 a.m. This is her usual routine...:babysleep: so you see why 4:00 a.m. was not a good thing and she did it a few nights in a row...:crazy:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Awesome vids, totally love the bully hops when she was playing with the crab. Bacon met the ocean last weekend and had fun even though he was a little overwhelmed by the waves. We put his life jacket on and took him out for a swim which was fun as well.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Awesome vids, totally love the bully hops when she was playing with the crab. Bacon met the ocean last weekend and had fun even though he was a little overwhelmed by the waves. We put his life jacket on and took him out for a swim which was fun as well.

We started her out real young with the water and boating. She never had any fear. We love the water so much so we are glad that she does too.... That was great that he let you put the life jacket on and take him for swim..:clap2:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We started her out real young with the water and boating. She never had any fear. We love the water so much so we are glad that she does too.... That was great that he let you put the life jacket on and take him for swim..:clap2:

I was holding him for the most part because the waves were pretty big, it took a little bit for both of us to figure out, and during that time he scratched the :poo: out of my arms and chest. But once we figured it out (that I needed to hold him by the life jacket handle facing away from me) we were all good

Kmf47

Sep 1, 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Monty
Glad you enjoyed them. Your turn :yes4:
I have yet to figure out how to upload videos from my iPad or iPhone to this site, so for now you'll have to check out the two videos of her on YouTube. Just search for allyblend and you'll find them including one of her swimming in the ocean with a little help from daddy. Not nearly as darling as Dubbie in the ocean though

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I have yet to figure out how to upload videos from my iPad or iPhone to this site, so for now you'll have to check out the two videos of her on YouTube. Just search for allyblend and you'll find them including one of her swimming in the ocean with a little help from daddy. Not nearly as darling as Dubbie in the ocean though

Will do... all you have to do if you have them on Youtube is just copy the link.. I believe...

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin

Just watched. She sure knew how to make those little legs go and she didn't seem to be fearful at all :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.