"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside. Oh I do like to be by the sea...........

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
We live very close to Vegas in Sarasota FL.. Was hoping he was a "water dog" so Dubblin could have a friend along on our boating trips. We worked all weekend and today is my husband's birthday so we took a few hours and went out on the water. Our most favorite place to be. I hardly ever take video of Dublin but maybe it was the sun today so I went a little "crazy" There are two utube links below. They are pretty long and I talk way to much :blush2: but I hope you enjoy them. It was such a beautiful day and as you can see we pretty much had the little Island all to ourselves. I'm sure it was nuts out there over the holiday weekend. Dublin is snoring away beside me now.

Part One:

[url]http://youtu.be/TpXk7_3l9ok
[/URL]

Part Two

http://youtu.be/RChzBzwViDA

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:heart: love Dublin... she was so cute with the shell and trying to get the shell/crab to play and VERY gently pawing at it. So adorable

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what adorable videos. i wish sarah would like the ocean to.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
:heart: love Dublin... she was so cute with the shell and trying to get the shell/crab to play and VERY gently pawing at it. So adorable

Yes, for the most part she is very gentle with everything and everyone. I didn't have the part where the crab nipped her lip and she jumped back. Nobody hurt of course. Dont' kwow what we would do if she didn't love the boat and water as it is our "big escape" from the daily craziness...

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
She is so adorable! The way she was jumping around the crab was too cute! Very jealous of that location, seems so beautiful and private!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Those are the BESTEST videos I've seen of Dublin so far! :luv: It was fun watching her pouch on the shell, or trying too. Too cute!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh these made my day! Dubbie seems very playful and fun to be around with!

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Those are the BESTEST videos I've seen of Dublin so far! :luv: It was fun watching her pouch on the shell, or trying too. Too cute!

Not nearly as good as your creations but they were "spur" of the moment. At two she still seems so puppylike when she does that pouncing.... When she wants to cool off she sits in the water under the bow of the boat.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
She is so adorable! The way she was jumping around the crab was too cute! Very jealous of that location, seems so beautiful and private!!

Love living here so much. I invite anyone on here who lives in the area and would like to join us for a boat ride just let me know. Obvioulsy would love your bully or bullies to join us but it is optional if they don't like water or boating.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
cute videos!! dublin is such a looker!
so sad to see the crab go back in the water :)

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Not nearly as good as your creations but they were "spur" of the moment. At two she still seems so puppylike when she does that pouncing.... When she wants to cool off she sits in the water under the bow of the boat.
Oh yes they are! That's just a program that does that. :p I'd like to see a video of her sitting at the bow with the ocean behind her, now that would be cool. :2thumbs:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I totally :heart: her sweet little face!!

Can I have her??? :yes:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a doll girl. My favorite moment is when she sits down in the water to watch the crab go away.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online