Dublin's New York Trip"

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Wow! what a trip. We took our son Luke to begin his college career at NYU in the great city of NY. We piled all that we could into a minivan and headed north from Sarasota Florida. Now, Dublin has always been a great tragoing to be "something else". I never thought I could love her more but after what she "endured" ( six days on the road, 2,500 hundred miles, multiple stops with family and hotels) she is my new hero. What an amazing girl she is. While I whined :bitching: a lot of the way she never once complained and went with the flow the whole time. She loved on everyone she met and they loved on her. Below are just some of the pics with the little ones she met along the way. Luke is happily ensconced at NYU and loving every minute so far. What's not to love living in Manhattan with everything you can think of to do right on your doorstep??? I am way too old for that kind of excitement anymore though have done my fair share of moving DubbieNY1.jpgdubbieny2.jpgdubbieny7.jpgdubbieny4.jpgdubbieny5.jpg
dubbieny6.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
She's just happiest when she's with her family! Aren't we all...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bullies usually ride quite well in the car. I know mine do and love it. Glad you had a great trip and just love the pics too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful Dublin and your girls are sweeties!!

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Beautiful Dublin and your girls are sweeties!!

Oh I wish they were my girls.. They are my nephew's beauties.... Three sisters. Two so dark and "Lulu" ( Markesa) the blonde. I have two boys, 20 and 18. They loved Dublin and she just put up with their little girl "antics" :luv:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
dublin is such a looker! love her, and i'm happy for your son, good luck to him :)

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Thanks everyone. Now if only my son remembered who took care of him for the last 18 years and called or texted me :bitching: It's only been a week but I miss him :crying: So happy I have my Dubbie who never wants to leave me...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It's so nice she traveled well. Especially if she never has before.

Hrh does not travel well at all. She loves rote and trips just don't fall into her schedule.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what lovely pictures. im so glad your trip went well. everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thanks everyone. Now if only my son remembered who took care of him for the last 18 years and called or texted me :bitching: It's only been a week but I miss him :crying: So happy I have my Dubbie who never wants to leave me...

These next four years are going to FLY BY, my friend!

So glad your road trip went so well. Dubbie is adoraBULL.

Most Reactions