philly just found my daughter life size toy dog!!!!

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
is that normal!!! lol photo-3.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have a feeling there will be stuffing all over the floor in a little bit. :ROFL:

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Could be worse, Philly could be doing that to your leg

I think my leg is not his type, but my neighbors leg that a different story. He was violated by Philly last Monday both legs lol we were drinking by the porch he was playing with Philly when it happened.:ashamed:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I think my leg is not his type, but my neighbors leg that a different story. He was violated by Philly last Monday both legs lol we were drinking by the porch he was playing with Philly when it happened.:ashamed:
That's excellent, Bacon was doing that non stop before we got him snipped. He hasn't done it since other then a few air pumps a couple days after the surgery

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Sadly...normal for a Bulldog!! :ROFL: But..I am pretty sure that toys days are numbered! :laugh:

I have a feeling there will be stuffing all over the floor in a little bit. :ROFL:

@jake and david: i know my wife took a video just in case the toy dont make it:blush2: now philly is eyeing my daughters Life size mickey and minnie, wife moved it somewhere that he cant reach it. he got the mm's and a penguin stuffed toys, sadly they unrepairable now lol.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@jake and david: i know my wife took a video just in case the toy dont make it:blush2: now philly is eyeing my daughters Life size mickey and minnie, wife moved it somewhere that he cant reach it. he got the mm's and a penguin stuffed toys, sadly they unrepairable now lol.

FYI..Jake would've eaten that..AND there would've been no evidence it ever existed!! :eek: I would've been seeing stuffing in :poo: and :barf: for weeks!

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
FYI..Jake would've eaten that..AND there would've been no evidence it ever existed!! :eek: I would've been seeing stuffing in :poo: and :barf: for weeks!
omg, they eat it?:nonono: i thought they just want to tear it apart lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Is he sucking on it, ripping it up or humping it?? Vegas has 3 stuffed animals that he just sucks their noses. He has never ate one or shredded one. Vegas is a humper, snipped and all, but he prefers things like stangers/friends, my husbands legs!! :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .... I immediately thought of sweet Vegaas when I saw the picture --- :laugh:

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Is he sucking on it, ripping it up or humping it?? Vegas has 3 stuffed animals that he just sucks their noses. He has never ate one or shredded one. Vegas is a humper, snipped and all, but he prefers things like stangers/friends, my husbands legs!! :eek:

he did all 3, humping first when we said no he went ballistic; sucking, ripping and just going wild with it:D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.