Give your dog veggies....I'm trying!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Usko and Stiggy are so much alike. Sniff a few times and look or walk away. Sometimes even look at you with the 'Are you serious!?' stare. haha! Does he like bananas? It's one of the only fruit or veggie that he'll tolerate. And that's only about a quarter of the time. I wonder why they're like that? Stig used to love everything.

Punkin's a vacuum cleaner. He even likes taking his medicine. He's a funny fella.

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko does occasionally eat some apple or pineapple. He tried a peach once, other than that I'm working on it. Every time we have something new I try giving it to him too. The funniest reaction we got from potatoes, he looked as shocked as baby who had his first taste of lemon:lmao:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
That boy knows what he doesn't want :p Dublin will not eat fruit. Is she the only bully on here who will not eat a banana??? In the begining she would put a piece in her mouth and then do all of the gryations to get it out. Now she just wont' let it near her lips. She does like some veggies though.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg that looks just like sarah. she wont eat any fruits or veggies that ive come across yet. she will kinda eat a banana. to funny

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.