Tank and Stella

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I was taking some pics out in the backyard tonight while I was letting the puppies burn off some steam. Thought you guys might enjoy seeing them :)

012-5.jpg

You can still see where he got supposedly stung last week on his jowl!

011-4.jpg

Tank has some muscles! LOL

001-5.jpg

Stella..I prefer to believe she was thinking about how to boost the cable reception with her ears and some tin foil :)

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Omg!! I love the pics!! Stella's ears. I love 'em!! :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME pictures...... [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] look another Flying Frenchie -- Cheli has a partner in crime

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh handsome and beautiful! So do thy along? Still can't believe how tank's an adult already.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank is a saint with her. She is always stealing his stuff and crawling all over him but he is majorly patient with her. He doesn't really look after her though. If Jordan's puppy goes after Stella, Tank just sits back and looks at me like "You better go do something about that" LOL

Here's another sweet picture from last week. They rarely all sleep together like this when they are out of their crates durning the day. Stella likes to lay with Tank but it's a rare moment to catch them all in a pile!

027.jpg

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
To cute💐. Love Stella's ears!!🐶

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If Jordan's puppy goes after Stella, Tank just sits back and looks at me like "You better go do something about that"

That's funny!!!!

And I just love her ears ... I would love a french bulldog but hubby thinks they are ugly .... :pouting:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.