Dublin on her new Kuranda Bed Yeah!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I bought the large for Zeus a month or two ago. He and my granddog, Dexter, fight over it. They refuse to share, so I have bought Dexter his own for Christmas. Of course, this does not solve the problem of sharing at my house because Dexter's will be at his house. IMG_3081.jpgIMG_1083.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Haven't been on here very much so a quick "peek" this morning. We have our new rescue "Tio" and between "making him feel at home" and dealing with the adustment for Dublin and work, and the holidays of course it has been overwhelming. I look forward to posting much more about our "adventures" in the new year and of course there are already many to talk about:D.

I am disapointed to say that neither Dublin or Tio sleep on the Karunda bed :nope: I absolutely love it ( but then I don't have to sleep on it :-) ) they do like to play on it but that is it.... I plan on donating it to Florida English Bulldog Rescue ( where Tio came from) as they use them. Funny thing is that Tio slept on one before coming here. He much prefered Dublin's soft squishy ( totally unhygienic) bed so he has one of his own now. I am constantly washing them as I can't stand any kind of smell...Yes, hard to believe and now I have two bullies..... I do want to add that despite Tio's horrific first two years of life he is the sweetest most loving little guy and he is little two years, and 38lb....

Good to see you post. I hope you keep it up now.. lol. I wonder how HRH would take to one of those as she has squishy beds now. Hmmm?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im sorry the bed didnt work out for you. sarah has a memory foam bed and i put either a sheet or a blanket over it depends on if its summer or winter.

Most Reactions

Members online