Dublin on her new Kuranda Bed Yeah!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Re: Dublin on her new Karunda Bed Yeah!

First of all I will not be telling my Hubby that you said he was hunky:laugh: and yes she is losing weight finally. Mostly because she is off the steroids and got the green light to go walking again. To answer everyone else's questions. The bed is a medium and Dubbie is fully grown and currently weighs 45lb. She has very short legs so if she was any heavier or longer I would go with a larger size. It seems to be super durable and what I like about it, so easy to clean. I'm hoping that she does love it as I would really like to get rid of those soft beds as I think they are a breeding ground for all sorts of nasty stuff no matter how many times they get washed. It is nice and light to throw in the car and take with you. The other thing I like is that the bed part is up off the ground for much better air flow and should keep her cooler. I will see how it goes and if she loves it I will get another. The delivery was prompt and no pieces missing or broken parts. My 'hunky hubby":ROFL: put it together in about 10 mins.

:hmm: Why isnt she being fanned :lol:

She looks so comfy and she is a doll :)

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin

oh boy!! now i want one!! (Amazon queen here) Tank being all his 73 lbs takes up whole bed,and theres me, the bf and the pug who need to be considered...love it!

I think Tank could about rest his head on the med size :ROFL: I do wish I had decided on large just for the extra room, but she fits it okay.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes .... I'm tempted to get one now. Everybody who gets one seems to love them. At the moment we've got the soft beds from Costco that have cedar in them.

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I think Tank could about rest his head on the med size :ROFL: I do wish I had decided on large just for the extra room, but she fits it okay.

So you think he needs a large? I was waiting to see what size u had gotten and also figured one size up would it fit the pug too ? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345390826.903498.jpg

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin

Tank would definitely need a large size but I think med for the pug would be good

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have been told I am not to spend any more money on my animals than is necessary :/.... Oh well mayb for Christmas :)

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Oh man I think the photo sells it because now I want one too!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

SAME HERE.

I don't know how I missed this back in August, but OMG that is the bestest photo! Sancho has a Coolaroo bed and doesn't eat it, but this picture makes me want to throw it out anyway and get a Kuranda!

Awesome... Dublin looks so happy on her new bed :)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
So cute! I see a lot of those beds on here I might have to try one!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
How's it holding up after a few months? We're in the market for a bed for Ellie and I wanted to check into these.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
The bed and Dublin are looking good together:2thumbs:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Haven't been on here very much so a quick "peek" this morning. We have our new rescue "Tio" and between "making him feel at home" and dealing with the adustment for Dublin and work, and the holidays of course it has been overwhelming. I look forward to posting much more about our "adventures" in the new year and of course there are already many to talk about:D.

I am disapointed to say that neither Dublin or Tio sleep on the Karunda bed :nope: I absolutely love it ( but then I don't have to sleep on it :-) ) they do like to play on it but that is it.... I plan on donating it to Florida English Bulldog Rescue ( where Tio came from) as they use them. Funny thing is that Tio slept on one before coming here. He much prefered Dublin's soft squishy ( totally unhygienic) bed so he has one of his own now. I am constantly washing them as I can't stand any kind of smell...Yes, hard to believe and now I have two bullies..... I do want to add that despite Tio's horrific first two years of life he is the sweetest most loving little guy and he is little two years, and 38lb....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.