Bullie and Angus

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
7BA567C9-1858-4B04-AD31-5CC9F9F1B677-4275-0000027289B3C519.jpg

The only way we can get a picture of them together is to hold them still. LOL. They are super cute.

Now, I have to question the AKC paper thing. Bullie is non-AKC. She's CKC. Angus is AKC. But, looking at the two, I just don't think Angus is your standard EB. Bullie is more the typical bulldog, although even she is not as squat and wrinkly as the EBs I regularly see on shows and such. For one, Angus doesn't have the super wide chest that Bullie has. Angus is more narrow. Angus also doesn't have the wide head - I guess his head is proportional to his chest, so not as wide either. But yeah, he's the one with the AKC papers...

But in any case... they're both the awesomest dogs ever. I just love them to bits and pieces.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
is bullie on the right? if so she looks very much like my titan and titan somewhere in his line has olde english...he is taller and lankier....his snout is longer than jamesons....which is a plus because he breaths much better

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How old is Angus again? If he is still young he has a lot of filling out to do. Is that you in the photo?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
is bullie on the right? if so she looks very much like my titan and titan somewhere in his line has olde english...he is taller and lankier....his snout is longer than jamesons....which is a plus because he breaths much better

Bullie is the one on the left and Angus on the right. I looked at your photo album and you're right Angus does seem like he'll be a Titan. I didn't think you can have a mix of olde english in an AKC EB line. Angus is skinny right now - still working on some health issues. I would love to see him fill out to his potential. I think he'll get close to Titan's size by the time he is full grown.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
How old is Angus again? If he is still young he has a lot of filling out to do. Is that you in the photo?

He is 9 months old. He is still having that diarrhea issue and he is super skinny. Almost malnourished looking. His vet appointment is tomorrow, so hopefully nothing major comes up!

That's my husband on the picture.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay I was going to say I always thought you were are girl!! Lol

Yes if he needs to gain weight and is still so young he certainly won't look like a bulldog. Check out Frankie's story on the rescue then and now stories (from the home page) and you can see he was extremely emaciated (sp?) but he does not even look like a bully without any weight on him.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I was going to say, he looks a lot like my mom's OEB, Duke. He could be just not as filled out yet or too skinny.

I knew that wasn't you. lol. I was like who is that dude and I know you are a girl :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE his under bite and Bullie is a gorgeous as ever

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.