Lola the bully butterfly

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola first year 004.jpgLola first year 010.jpgLola first year 012.jpgLola first year 013.jpgLola first year 015.jpgLola first year 016.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola first year 018.jpgLola first year 023.jpgLola first year 025.jpgLola first year 027.jpg
I had to add pictures of my youngest daughter with Lola and my hubby, wish I could get a picture of both girls with Lola but my oldest never holds her or acts to interested:confused:. Lola sits right next to my husband while he does his office work at home and its like im not even there she just follows him around! He is Mr I dont like dogs but he got himself a bulldog key and to go mug with bulldogs all over it, and we went shopping yesterday at petsmart and he didnt question anything I put in the cart! He also didnt complain of the total price at check out, I think he is ill or maybe just in love with his bully? :)

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how totally cute. i love the pics of lola and your family :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thanks! She is so cute but dont let that face fool you she just tipped over my cherry soda all over the new couch thank you scotch guard! I couldnt even get mad all I could do was clean it up along with her red face im such a softy!:lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How lovely it would be to have some of these bully butterflies. My hubby is a convert too! He never had a pet until I got my bulldogs and now he loves them like children.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
View attachment 25615View attachment 25616View attachment 25617View attachment 25618
I had to add pictures of my youngest daughter with Lola and my hubby, wish I could get a picture of both girls with Lola but my oldest never holds her or acts to interested:confused:. Lola sits right next to my husband while he does his office work at home and its like im not even there she just follows him around! He is Mr I dont like dogs but he got himself a bulldog key and to go mug with bulldogs all over it, and we went shopping yesterday at petsmart and he didnt question anything I put in the cart! He also didnt complain of the total price at check out, I think he is ill or maybe just in love with his bully? :)

First of all how could you not fall in love with that adorable bundle of joy?? It took me 23 years of marriage and finally just insisting on getting a dog that brought Dublin into our lives. She is "my" dog, no doubt but she loves my husband, Mike. He absolutely is besotted by her and spoils her rotten ( the reason she has been given the new name "Diva Dubbie" There is nothing too good for her in his eyes. No bully more beautiful or well behaved. Oh and dont' forget how smart she is........ She is not allowed to Doggie Daycare as "they would have no idea how to look after her with her breathing issues, and she would definitely die" (His words) She has to come everywhere with us.. Should I go on????:yell: Seriously though she has brought so much joy to our stressful lives and gives us more than we could ever give her. I have seen sides of Mike I never saw before and they just make me smile :D

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thanks I like her a little bit! :D I think she is part human because they act so much like a skin baby.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Such a cutie pie :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] First of all how could you not fall in love with that adorable bundle of joy?? It took me 23 years of marriage and finally just insisting on getting a dog that brought Dublin into our lives. She is "my" dog, no doubt but she loves my husband, Mike. He absolutely is besotted by her and spoils her rotten ( the reason she has been given the new name "Diva Dubbie" There is nothing too good for her in his eyes. No bully more beautiful or well behaved. Oh and dont' forget how smart she is........ She is not allowed to Doggie Daycare as "they would have no idea how to look after her with her breathing issues, and she would definitely die" (His words) She has to come everywhere with us.. Should I go on????:yell: Seriously though she has brought so much joy to our stressful lives and gives us more than we could ever give her. I have seen sides of Mike I never saw before and they just make me smile :D

I Totally understand! My husband has a very hard outer shell and people usually dont get to know the real him. It took me 2 years of us living together before I saw who he really is but when it comes to Lola thats a different story! He is very frugal and knows down to the penny how much money we have so when we went to the pet store and he didnt mention how much we were spending and he kept throwing things in the cart, that never and I repeat has never happened! He didnt care about the total and kept asking me if there was anything else I wanted so I loaded Lola up with stuff. When he is home he takes her out at night when she wakes up to go potty and he doesnt like dogs, he even sat in the car with her the whole time we were out of town while I shopped and he loved it! I hope my old husband never comes back I like this new guy!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I Totally understand! My husband has a very hard outer shell and people usually dont get to know the real him. It took me 2 years of us living together before I saw who he really is but when it comes to Lola thats a different story! He is very frugal and knows down to the penny how much money we have so when we went to the pet store and he didnt mention how much we were spending and he kept throwing things in the cart, that never and I repeat has never happened! He didnt care about the total and kept asking me if there was anything else I wanted so I loaded Lola up with stuff. When he is home he takes her out at night when she wakes up to go potty and he doesnt like dogs, he even sat in the car with her the whole time we were out of town while I shopped and he loved it! I hope my old husband never comes back I like this new guy!

:ROFL: I think we started something here. We should get a new slogan going "If you would like a "nicer" husband? get an English Bulldog" or "If you want to know if your man has a soft side? Get an English Bulldog" and so on, and so on........:jumpdance:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] :ROFL: I think we started something here. We should get a new slogan going "If you would like a "nicer" husband? get an English Bulldog" or "If you want to know if your man has a soft side? Get an English Bulldog" and so on, and so on........:jumpdance:

I agree completely! I will have to see If i can get a shirt like that made up for christmas or something. I love the change and hope he stays this way, it also helps that Lola loves him just as much back.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I agree completely! I will have to see If i can get a shirt like that made up for christmas or something. I love the change and hope he stays this way, it also helps that Lola loves him just as much back.

Yes, yes the T-shirt idea is great We are so smart. I think I will get one for me to wear....:2thumbs: Anyone out there got some more slogan idea??????? Two years with Dublin and he only gets better.:laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online