Let me sleep dad.....

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
For the first time since we have had our puppy (almost 2 weeks) it has been below 90 degrees for the high. In fact it was mid 70's by the time i got home. I was surprised to find my family and some friends of the family out back. The puppy was out with them. There were 6 kids and 1 puppy constantly playing. By the time the pizza had arrived, Barley was pooped out. I placed him in his kennel as we ate ( i always do that to help prevent my 2 year old from feeding him) and he was out like a light. A few minutes ago I opened his kennel to try and take him outside. Normally he shoots out of there even if he is sleeping. Not tonight. He opened his eyes and looked at me like "are you serious"? He didn't even lift his head off of the kennel bars (for some reason he loves to lay his head against them). Here are some photos of him in his kennel. He did manage to wag his little pig tail when i talked to him in a soothing voice but that was all he was going to do. Notice his jowel hanging open against the bar? Love it. These are all him laying in the same position just different angles. It is official, i am completely in love with this guy.

1st sleepy pup.jpgsleepy pup 1.jpgside of sleepy pup.jpg

OP
wouldtick

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
[MENTION=5475]Gunny B[/MENTION]: i love how their wrinkles ooze out of the kennel.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Barley is too cute!!! Glad he had a good day! I gotta say, I'm actually excited for fall, being trapped inside all day is not fun!!

OP
wouldtick

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
[MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION]: It was so awesome to allow him to enjoy the outdoors. We even fed him his dinner out there.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So cute. These guys really enjoy their beauty sleeps!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY CUTENESS.... that second picture is priceless

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my now that is cuteness. i love it when it gets cool and you can go outside for a while.

Most Reactions