JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's right, lets see your bully doing the after :poo: scratch. :mansfriend: The actual act of taking a :poo: can be omitted though. :yell: :tease:

I'll go first since I'm on a theme role lately. :ashamed:

[video=youtube;VPYgou3juSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VPYgou3juSU[/video]

Video.jpg

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Barley is going on 10 weeks and has started this! He only does it 4 to 6 times but it is hilarious. One time he actually kicked the poop forcing me to inspect his paw for doo doo shrapnel.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is too funny! He even went on for the encore!

Pan doesn't do the doo doo shuffle... He finishes and just runs right back to the house.
And that's not even one of his best ones. He always has an encore or two. :2thumbs:

Does Pan do the fast run back in?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
OMG [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that is hilarious.. HRH just takes a couple quick kicks and is done.. Wilson has a regular dance routine... :laugh:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wilson seriously rocks:laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:lmao: :ROFL2: I love wilson!!!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Loved that video and if it's possible has made himself more endearing to me. BabyGirl doesn't kick back but does run away from it. Wilson does some pretty "tough hombre" kick backs and then moves on.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:lmao: :ROFL2: I love wilson!!!!!
And he :luv: you!

OMG @JeannieCO that is hilarious.. HRH just takes a couple quick kicks and is done.. Wilson has a regular dance routine... :laugh:
Emma only does a scratch or two, but Wilson, dang guy on a really good one send grass flying 10'. Ok, I'm exaggerating there, lol.

No fair Jeannie..... You know none of us could come close to Mr. "Fab" Wilson and his antics...:nonono::p
Mr. Fab. :2thumbs:

Lol. That was great.. It sounded as if he ran into the tool shed there at the end :rofl:
He ran under the deck and out of sight.

Loved that video and if it's possible has made himself more endearing to me. BabyGirl doesn't kick back but does run away from it. Wilson does some pretty "tough hombre" kick backs and then moves on.
Tough hombre kick backs :D He'll do one set and then as you saw he moves and goes it again. He's torn up the grass but that's ok. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This I found today looking at videos of my pooka-bear.... shortly after his ACL surgery when our vet wanted video of Nitschke walking

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions