JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This I found today looking at videos of my pooka-bear.... shortly after his ACL surgery when our vet wanted video of Nitschke walking

:angelheart: :angelheart: It's amazing how much Nitschke and Wilson look alike.

:butterfly: franklin only does one kick it's really cute!!!!
Oh you try to get a video and post it here for all of us to see. We like really cute! :2thumbs:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wilson is the undisputed champ of poop scratching, but here's Usko's sample. I was being a bit coy and gave him some privacy, but you can see the scratching....

Last edited:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Wilson is the undisputed champ of poop scratching, but here's Usko's sample. I was beeing a bit coy and cave him some privacy, but you can see see the scratching....

And must find that perfect place too...:weird: He's a "scratcher" alright...Funny thing, Dublin just turned two and it is only recently that she is doing the scratching and she can get that grass flying. embarassing when it is on a neighbor's lawn. Bad enough she is pooping there ( of course we pick it up) but ruining their grass. that is a no, no...:nonono:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw these are all great. sarah does a :poo: scratch to but just a few times. nothing like wilson he is hilarious. :peace2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.