Vegas hiding from the vacuum

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This is where Vegas "hides" when ever I run the sweeper, he thinks we can't see him, lol

SAM_0221.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is where Vegas "hides" when ever I run the sweeper, he thinks we can't see him, lol

SAM_0221.jpg

Look at that camouflage!!! You can barely see him at all! ;)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No better yet, look at the floor board behind him where he sneaks and chews at the corner!!>.<

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
But you can't see him cos he's hiding ....... therefore he didn't do the chewing ........ LOL ;)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
But you can't see him cos he's hiding ....... therefore he didn't do the chewing ........ LOL ;)

I KNEW it was my husband and NOT Vegas doing that!!!! :rolleyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very cute! Wish mine would just run and hide from the vacuum. They like to attack it so I have to put them away during house cleaning!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Very cute! Wish mine would just run and hide from the vacuum. They like to attack it so I have to put them away during house cleaning!

Mine too, especially Linus - he has a few loves in his life, one of which is the Dyson. He cannot control himself when I start using the attachments so I usually have to send him away!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hahaha! Mine tooooo! Chelios loves to attack the vaccum! He'll run after it and start chewing on it, barking at it, he goes crazy!! lol I love it! It's just sooo funny to watch. But Faithy girl is a scaredy cat. She runs && hides just like vegas.. lol! ooh man.. I just love these bullys! Never a dull moment with em! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

Yep Cutty too! Used to have to put him out to vacuum but now have found if I put him in a sit/stay position on the couch he mostly stays there at least so I can get the living room done. Once I move to another room he then follows but I can keep him out of each room individually.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, I guess Gertie and Ida are just strange. They don't bark or hide. They totally ignore the vacuum and the carpet shampooer. They just hang out and watch. :confused:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.