Learning To Ride

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
@2BullyMama

I do believe the little skateboarding darlin' is of the female persuasion :) LOL

Jordan has a little yorkie mix...it's a boy but people are constantly saying how cute "she" is....LOL...he isn't happy about it either

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How's he liking it? Wilson's no good but Emma, wow, if we really worked with her she'd be a rider. Hubby's bought two nice boards just for her. :lol:

I would like a pawgraph please. :2thumbs:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Soon she will be on her way with it and famous. And ofcourse we need to see a video!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It only took me like 10 mins to train her to get on.

I hold a piece of her food in my hand tap the board and say "up". The minute she put a paw on it she got a treat. We then progressed to 2 paws then 4. You get them comfortable with being on and around it on carpet so it does not move. next we will just gently move it a bit with her on it then give a treat. Hopefully it will progress to all out shredding!!

NICE JOB!

My mother's workmate has a kid with a skate boarding bulldog and that dog LOVES his skateboard. LOVES it. It's incredible to see.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how cute she is. it will be nice to see the progression of this. i do not believe this is for sarah either lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She is beyond gorgeous! I love her coloring :) We just one for Brutus about 1 week ago and he hates it! He bark at it and moves it with his nose to bite it! He doesnt do anything but bite :lol: I guess he isnt very athelic lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh and I tried to show him how to ride it and I busted my arse :rofl: It was funny as hubby was laughing hysterically

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So cute! I wanted to get Gio a skateboard but I think he would be scared of it!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm such a worry wort.:pouting: Don't think I'd want any of my bullies on a skateboard. I use to skateboard with my brothers till I fell and sprained my arm badly. It was terrific fun :jumpdance: until that happened.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.