Chunk & Oliver

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Me too [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]!!! I have it hanging by my desk at work. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what great pictures.... can't believe i missed these....

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION] takes the best pics! Always!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
@Chunksmama gave me the honor of doggie-sitting Chunk this past Saturday. Oliver & Chunk are frenemies; we're never sure if they are going to like each other, ignore each other or have a mini-battle if a ball is around. Well, things went beautifully with both boys on their best behavior. We love Chunk so much and I think Oliver is starting to love him, too. ;)

That explains that look of panic. Lol like he is thinking, "what should I do?!?!" where have you been? How is Oliver coming along?
View attachment 24849View attachment 24850View attachment 24851View attachment 24852

I love Oliver's face in the one picture with the football. Oliver SO wants that ball but he knows what happened the last time he took one of Chunk's balls! Love these boys so much!

attachment.php

Was wondering what that face was for. Lol how is Oliver doing?!

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] - You know how much I adore you guys. I miss my Chunkster when I don't get to see him! And he was pure JOY to watch!

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] - Oliver has been doing okay. We were concerned this past Thursday; he seemed to be limping a little on the non-surgery leg. It made me so nervous! I checked all of the superficial issues first (trimmed nails, nothing in paw, between toes, etc) and I did notice his pad was a little rough so I put some Aquaphor. He was better the next day so I'm hoping that's all it was. How is Cutty? Is he feeling great???

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] - You know how much I adore you guys. I miss my Chunkster when I don't get to see him! And he was pure JOY to watch!

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] - Oliver has been doing okay. We were concerned this past Thursday; he seemed to be limping a little on the non-surgery leg. It made me so nervous! I checked all of the superficial issues first (trimmed nails, nothing in paw, between toes, etc) and I did notice his pad was a little rough so I put some Aquaphor. He was better the next day so I'm hoping that's all it was. How is Cutty? Is he feeling great???

Oh that would scare the :poo: outta me. He is doing fabulously actually. I havent let him chase a ball or anything like that yet, not sure if I ever will poor boy. Him and Miila wrestle all the time and I let him do that until they are too much out of control. He is so wanting to play fetch tho. Once summer is over maybe we will..... I dunno if I can do it tho.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What great pics!!! How lucky to be a Chunk sitter! Glad Oliver is doing so well too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow what great pics and glad you got to sit with chunk. very awsome and we have missed that tongue around here. :2thumbs:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I :heart: Chuckmiester. :D

Thanks JeannieCO. I love your boys too!!!

[MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION]. Have you been to the park at all? I was considering it now that the weather is cooler again.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What an adorable pair of BFFs! Take em on long walks together....you'll have a bonded "pack" in no time!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
What an adorable pair of BFFs! Take em on long walks together....you'll have a bonded "pack" in no time!

That would be hysterical ... Oliver isn't really a fan of walks and Chunk marks EVERYTHING. LOL [MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION] and I would be either laughing or crying!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That would be hysterical ... Oliver isn't really a fan of walks and Chunk marks EVERYTHING. LOL [MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION] and I would be either laughing or crying!!!

OK...how about a short walk on a very bushy path? :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.