Chunk & Oliver

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
@Chunksmama gave me the honor of doggie-sitting Chunk this past Saturday. Oliver & Chunk are frenemies; we're never sure if they are going to like each other, ignore each other or have a mini-battle if a ball is around. Well, things went beautifully with both boys on their best behavior. We love Chunk so much and I think Oliver is starting to love him, too. ;)

chunk-1.jpgchunk-2.jpgoll-chunk-1.jpgoll-chunk-2.jpg

I love Oliver's face in the one picture with the football. Oliver SO wants that ball but he knows what happened the last time he took one of Chunk's balls! Love these boys so much!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That is one long tongue Oliver has... :D I think Oliver's tongue is longer that [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] Lucy's tongue. :laugh:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So glad they were good boys and got along, very handsome boys and sweet faces!

The only 2 I've known are both neutered males, well socialized and get along w/pretty
much anyone & anything, both are very mellow & laidback.

When Bullies do fight, is it mostly show or very serious w/intent to harm?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww some sweet bullies, thanks for the pics. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that's Chunk with the long tongue. :tease:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] here is Turi's avatar BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chunk.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww, poor Ollie! I think he deserves his own football toy ... go get him one Mom! lol. He looks like a little brother wanting to get into big bro's things.

And how cute you got to doggysit Chunk! Didn't know you knew each other.

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Aww, poor Ollie! I think he deserves his own football toy ... go get him one Mom! lol. He looks like a little brother wanting to get into big bro's things.

And how cute you got to doggysit Chunk! Didn't know you knew each other.
That actually IS Oliver's football! Haha, he is petrified to take anything away from Chunk. It was okay; Oliver stole Chunk's bone. And yup, Turi lives close by. Actually, even closer now. We are within walking distance of each other and I think we are both determined to make Oliver & Chunk BFFs. :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
HI everyone, guess who's late to the party!!! LOL Hard for me to get on here lately. [MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION], those pics are sooo great. Thanks again for watching him!!! Soooo glad he was with you, I would have stressed all day otherwise. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] That's why I can't change my avatar ... it's just too perfect for this crazy tongue! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I'm surprised you didn't recognize that RIDICULOUS tongue. Maybe it's because I've been MIA :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
HI everyone, guess who's late to the party!!! LOL Hard for me to get on here lately. @AdventuresWithOliver, those pics are sooo great. Thanks again for watching him!!! Soooo glad he was with you, I would have stressed all day otherwise. @Davidh That's why I can't change my avatar ... it's just too perfect for this crazy tongue! @JeannieCO I'm surprised you didn't recognize that RIDICULOUS tongue. Maybe it's because I've been MIA :p

It's exactly why I'm :ashamed: to say! I, and we, miss ya! How's both those chunky monkeys you have? :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
It's exactly why I'm :ashamed: to say! I, and we, miss ya! How's both those chunky monkeys you have? :)

Good! Chunk is well ... Chunk. Having a few issues but being a super good boy at the new house. He is even starting to enjoy the yard a little! :2thumbs: And Clayton is exactly that! A CHUNK! Well, he's long too but he's 7 months in 12 month clothes!!! He's a big boy!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] glad your back and I just love that pic of Chunk.

Members online

No members online now.