JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We were at the lake again and took, Jack, Emma & Wilson to the shoreline this morning. Emma is quite the swimmer. Wilson took a huge nose dive too, poor guy but he's ok.

Hope you enjoy these short videos.

Emma and Jack swimming :luv:

Emma swimming (don't know who's boat that is left unattended)

The stick steal, lol

Wilson wants a stick

The nose dive, excuse my gasp. :eek: No bully was harmed.

Jack & Emma

Video.jpg

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg look at them go!!! I love it!!! My bullies are completely jealous.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Those were so good! omg I gasped when Wilson took a nose dive, even though I was fore warned...I would have had a heart attack I think. They looked like they had so much fun.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wonderful videos..... Jeannie... even with the warning, my heart hit the floor and I nearly screamed when Wilson took the nose dive.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
It looks like everyone had a great time! I love seeing the bullies paddle around in their life jackets - it's so darn cute!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I simply MUST get Bo and Bea swimming jackets. They would flipping love swimming for reals.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
You should!! Emma wasn't too sure what to do our first trip out but she does now. :D

It's supposed to be 90 here today. NEVER happens! So yesterday, I went out and got another puppy pool so Bo could have his own. ha ha Should be interesting this afternoon in the dog yard.......

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh sis thats wonderful stuff. im jealous as sarah has absolutely no interest in the water. whether its the pool out front here or the lake around the corner. i even got her a life vest and put her in it and she just swims out and gives me that look.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Those videos were awesome! I love in the last one Emma jumping back in when Jack came swimming up, so cute! And Wilson falling in was so scary, glad he was okay!! I don't think he will ever get that close to the edge again!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh sis thats wonderful stuff. im jealous as sarah has absolutely no interest in the water. whether its the pool out front here or the lake around the corner. i even got her a life vest and put her in it and she just swims out and gives me that look.
Gives ya the look like What The..... did she just do? :laugh:

Those videos were awesome! I love in the last one Emma jumping back in when Jack came swimming up, so cute! And Wilson falling in was so scary, glad he was okay!! I don't think he will ever get that close to the edge again!
Normally the water isn't that dirty and you can see the shelf rock below. I think he thought he could step down. :eek: It was scary and I quit filming to tend to him when I realized he was spitting up water. And he's so top heavy that even if he didn't mean to go in once he leans that's it. :eek:

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just loved all the videos, you babies sure love it out there, plus glad Wilson is OK after his head stand.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wonderful videos..... Jeannie... even with the warning, my heart hit the floor and I nearly screamed when Wilson took the nose dive.
It's still hard to watch. I decided to post it to show the importance of a life jacket.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online