Dubbie and her Daddy Ahh!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
The man who never wanted a dog and now! He is so in love and her wish is his command.:mansfriend: Will he have the same love in his heart for our possible resuce:heart: I think so.......... If there was a prize for " Biggest Turnaround" he would get it hands down.:happy2: daddyanddubbie1.jpgdaddyanddubbie2.jpgdaddyanddubbie3.jpgdaddyandubbie4.jpg They both have that svelte figure in common:nonono:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Daddys little girl :love: Those are great pictures...My favorite is them sleeping with hubbys hand on Dublin :heart: PRiceless

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
aww that is so cute

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow now thats love. yes mine has always had pets but i dont think he every really appreciated them till i showed him that. now he cuddles with them like i do. :secret: i think he knows they love me more. nice pics :)

csandvik

Jul 3, 2012
Woodbridge, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
I to have fallen asleep many times with Matilda and Fiona. It's a great feeling although sometimes I have no clue where I'm at.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww Dad and his baby, great pics, and who just couldn't love a bully.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
If you're a man who never wanted a dog, I'd never know it from those pics! :heart: It's amazing how they can fill our hearts huh? Wonderful pics of Dublin, ok you too. :p

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
oh wow now thats love. yes mine has always had pets but i dont think he every really appreciated them till i showed him that. now he cuddles with them like i do. :secret: i think he knows they love me more. nice pics :)

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]...I agree that some people have to be shown how to love. This is my second marriage and we never had kids together and when I got our first bulldog puppies, he had never witnessed me lovin' on pets. One day he starts singing to my first bully girl Snowflake and he picked her up and put her on his lap and cradled her (she was so tiny it was easy to do) and he did this everyday. I don't think he would've done that had he not witnessed me talking to them, petting and kissin on them.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
@cowsmom...I agree that some people have to be shown how to love. This is my second marriage and we never had kids together and when I got our first bulldog puppies, he had never witnessed me lovin' on pets. One day he starts singing to my first bully girl Snowflake and he picked her up and put her on his lap and cradled her (she was so tiny it was easy to do) and he did this everyday. I don't think he would've done that had he not witnessed me talking to them, petting and kissin on them.

That is a sweet story. No offense guys but we woman have to show you how it is supposed to be and how it is done.:sarcastic: I'm sure to get in trouble over this one.:rolleyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online