Dubbie and her Daddy Ahh!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We had a very similar situation here. Bruce just wasn't interested in getting a dog. Except he did say he might consider an EB. When he retired and I pressed for getting a dog to keep him company he considered it more to appease me than that he really wanted one. And he insisted the only kind he wanted was an EB. Enter HRH. I think now we are both so besotted that when she passes we won't be without a bully for long. And we have definitely learned that a Bully is ever so much more than just a dog.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
We had a very similar situation here. Bruce just wasn't interested in getting a dog. Except he did say he might consider an EB. When he retired and I pressed for getting a dog to keep him company he considered it more to appease me than that he really wanted one. And he insisted the only kind he wanted was an EB. Enter HRH. I think now we are both so besotted that when she passes we won't be without a bully for long. And we have definitely learned that a Bully is ever so much more than just a dog.

OH I only have to read Bruces's posts to know exactly what you mean :yes: My two boys 18, and 20 think we have totally gone off the "deep end" :loco2: and I love it..... My younger one is especially jealous and makes no bones about saying it. The one thing about getting older is it doesn't bother me in the least what anyone thinks, even my kids.:ROFL: Belive me they have had many years of spoiling... Now if only I could retire and spend my day with Dublin..:heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.