Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dubbie and her Daddy Ahh!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dubbie and her Daddy Ahh!

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    oh wow now thats love. yes mine has always had pets but i dont think he every really appreciated them till i showed him that. now he cuddles with them like i do. i think he knows they love me more. nice pics
    @cowsmom...I agree that some people have to be shown how to love. This is my second marriage and we never had kids together and when I got our first bulldog puppies, he had never witnessed me lovin' on pets. One day he starts singing to my first bully girl Snowflake and he picked her up and put her on his lap and cradled her (she was so tiny it was easy to do) and he did this everyday. I don't think he would've done that had he not witnessed me talking to them, petting and kissin on them.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    @cowsmom...I agree that some people have to be shown how to love. This is my second marriage and we never had kids together and when I got our first bulldog puppies, he had never witnessed me lovin' on pets. One day he starts singing to my first bully girl Snowflake and he picked her up and put her on his lap and cradled her (she was so tiny it was easy to do) and he did this everyday. I don't think he would've done that had he not witnessed me talking to them, petting and kissin on them.
    That is a sweet story. No offense guys but we woman have to show you how it is supposed to be and how it is done. I'm sure to get in trouble over this one.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
    Likes (Received)

adorable

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

We had a very similar situation here. Bruce just wasn't interested in getting a dog. Except he did say he might consider an EB. When he retired and I pressed for getting a dog to keep him company he considered it more to appease me than that he really wanted one. And he insisted the only kind he wanted was an EB. Enter HRH. I think now we are both so besotted that when she passes we won't be without a bully for long. And we have definitely learned that a Bully is ever so much more than just a dog.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    We had a very similar situation here. Bruce just wasn't interested in getting a dog. Except he did say he might consider an EB. When he retired and I pressed for getting a dog to keep him company he considered it more to appease me than that he really wanted one. And he insisted the only kind he wanted was an EB. Enter HRH. I think now we are both so besotted that when she passes we won't be without a bully for long. And we have definitely learned that a Bully is ever so much more than just a dog.
    OH I only have to read Bruces's posts to know exactly what you mean My two boys 18, and 20 think we have totally gone off the "deep end" and I love it..... My younger one is especially jealous and makes no bones about saying it. The one thing about getting older is it doesn't bother me in the least what anyone thinks, even my kids. Belive me they have had many years of spoiling... Now if only I could retire and spend my day with Dublin..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads