Tank's New Friend

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We picked up this little gal over the weekend. She isn't an english bulldog but a bulldog nonetheless. Tank isn't sure what to think about his new friend...she has a queenly attitiude towards everything! Her name is Stellaluna (like the bat in the childrens book).

076.jpg

070-2.jpg

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Oh Andi she is adorable! Is she a puppy? She has puppy face!! What differences do u notice btween the english and the frenhies! I am an EB all the way but very close second would have to be the frenchies!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She's only 12 weeks old. I am all about older dogs so this was quite an undertaking for me. My heart was still hurting from the loss of Bre and I had been trying to adopt another older female english bulldog but it seemed that everytime I would get my application through and approved...the bully I was after would already be adopted. Then this one just sort of fell into my lap.

[MENTION=3247]Aldo4ever[/MENTION] I don't know if it's just Stella but she has tons of energy and attitude to spare. LOL Her breathing is awful, even when she isn't stressed she is a noisy breather, she has a super smushed face though.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aww, Stella is beautiful, congratulations!! I bet her and Tank will be best of friends.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
StellaLuna is beautiful! Yes Frenchies can be quite comical and eccentric! My Frenchie Toby would never let me pick up a broom and would watch me to make sure I didn't and the vacuum FUHGETABOUTIT! Had to put him outside to get anything done. I use to enjoy watching him run with Louie my Frenchton. What goofballs they were together. He was a male Frenchie but don't know what a female would be like. You say she acts queenly so I assume she will stay that way just make sure she knows you are really the boss.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Congratulations!! What a beautiful girl.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
StellaLuna is beautiful! Yes Frenchies can be quite comical and eccentric! My Frenchie Toby would never let me pick up a broom and would watch me to make sure I didn't and the vacuum FUHGETABOUTIT! Had to put him outside to get anything done. I use to enjoy watching him run with Louie my Frenchton. What goofballs they were together. He was a male Frenchie but don't know what a female would be like. You say she acts queenly so I assume she will stay that way just make sure she knows you are really the boss.

LOL! I had to get out the carpet cleaner a few times today and she hid between the couch and the wall and watched me shampoo the carpet. And yes, I definitly have to get a handle on her thinking she is the little boss, it's cute now but probably not so much when she's older :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
aww she is cute. I love the frenchies. They are comical. Bogart is nuts half the time. But all the bullies love him

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Oh she's just adorable!!! :heart: I love Frenchies! I wanted to get another one but dh was set on an English this time. I'm sure they will be the best of friends. :kiss3:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh she is adorable. well kudos to you getting a pup they are a handful im sure. lol aw im sure they will be fine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.