Tank's New Friend

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Give her this message from me: "vous êtes un chiot belle".
She is french, she will get it

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
She's so cute! I love the name stellaluna, sometimes I call my frenchie Yoda!! Love the pics!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3247]Aldo4ever[/MENTION] I don't know if it's just Stella but she has tons of energy and attitude to spare. LOL Her breathing is awful, even when she isn't stressed she is a noisy breather, she has a super smushed face though.

DEAD ON!!! Cheli is full of energy and very loud breathing and snoring. However, there are a lot of similarities in the two breeds.... he is more into humans, loves to cuddle, is my shadow and does a lot of the same things Nitshcke use to do.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
DEAD ON!!! Cheli is full of energy and very loud breathing and snoring. However, there are a lot of similarities in the two breeds.... he is more into humans, loves to cuddle, is my shadow and does a lot of the same things Nitshcke use to do.

Yea, I'm finding that Stella is more into people than Tank is. Lol Often times I think Tank would rather spend times with other dogs rather than his people....well, unless we have food. :)