Lex is stylin in his new wheels

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Too cute, Lex is loving the new ride and I am sure loving getting outside for some fresh air, good thinking mama on how to get him around and outside.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Such a great find and that is fantastic that Lex loves it so much! Loved all the photos of him in his stylin' wagon! He is too cute :luv:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh now thats nice. he loves his new buggie. yes its good when we get just the right thing for them they love so much. he looks good in it to :2thumbs:

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm thinking I need to bling this sucker out some how ;)... Haha Jeff would probably kill me if I did.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Here is lex passed out in it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343581934.954425.jpg

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I saw this post earlier today and I live in a small town that doesnt have a sams but my husband was traveling where their was a sams can you tell me what he stopped and got? Yes this wagon for our baby! I have seen them on amazon and they are much more than the $57 we paid for ours today! I love it! Its easy to open and close and comes with a carry case with a handle for when its folded up. Thank you for showing this to me I have been on a wagon search but didnt want to pull one made for kids! Anyone thinking of getting a wagon should check this out well worth it!

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Wow! Thats so nice! Nothing wrong with boo but i'm sure he would love those... Along with some umbrella and fan attached to it. :)

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
He loves it and rides in it every morning and night to bed. Now Libby on the other doesn't like it :( not sure why cause she loves riding in the basket at petsmart lol

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I saw this post earlier today and I live in a small town that doesnt have a sams but my husband was traveling where their was a sams can you tell me what he stopped and got? Yes this wagon for our baby! I have seen them on amazon and they are much more than the $57 we paid for ours today! I love it! Its easy to open and close and comes with a carry case with a handle for when its folded up. Thank you for showing this to me I have been on a wagon search but didnt want to pull one made for kids! Anyone thinking of getting a wagon should check this out well worth it!

That's great how are they liking it?

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Those pictures are all so cute, but that last one of him just chillin in the wagon watching TV in front of the fan is PRICELESS!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.