Lola and Zoey Kissing

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She has been kissing Lola on the mouth all morning so I thought I would catch it and show you. I bought Lola for me but she is stuck on my youngest daughter she followers her everywhere!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i kiss my lola on the lips too!! what a cute moment you've caught on camera :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
How can two days with a puppy change your life so much? I just look at her and melt!Lola first year 013.jpgLola first year 024.jpg
That picture of me isnt so hot will bags under the eyes from no sleep and morning hair but thats how Lola sleeps at nap time and the second picture is her spot she claimed on my love seat!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh that is so darling. Yea they capture your heart quick n take over your home even quicker lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very cute. And they are both adorable!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That's a sweet video and yes bullies become the center of you and your family's universe. It's just the way it is and I love it!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Any children I know (or have) are all grown up and I purposely live in an "adults only" complex. Bea and Bo's exposure to children has been minimal. Yet, they LOVE THEM and will seek them out when they hear them. A bunch of kids playing? Oh crap. Bo can barely stand that he's not in the middle of them jumping around and playing too. EBs and Kids just seem to go together.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I read that about EB's thats the number one reason why I chose this breed. Anywhere Zoey goes Lola follows and when Lola cry's Zoey comes running picks her up like a baby and kisses her and hugs her. She is so gentle with her its nice to see my strong minded 4 year old acting so good! They are best buddies, Lola has already impacted our life so much!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Such a cute video....Zoey is gorgeous...Lola is very precious. Its amazing how these bullies steal our heart and our home :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.