Cutty and Miila in the sprinkler....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
It was very hot so I decided to let Cutty enjoy drinking from the sprinkler for a minute. This was his first chance to do anything that resembled playing. Think he LOVED it....

notice he just sits there drinking like it is the best water on earth? :lol:
img_1907.jpg

a diff sprinkler.
img_1904.jpg

here in process of heading to another water source. haha
img_1905.jpg

Cant wait till he is healed up completely and can actually play, poor thing.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy to see him have some fun. They are having a fun day for sure.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great pics, they look like they are having fun, love the 3rd picture.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Cutty attacks the sprinkler like he has never seen water. LOL Heres 1 more...

img_1903.jpg

That is about when I shut them off cuz he started to have a bit too much fun. Still 4 more weeks till he can party that much. :lmao:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That is about when I shut them off cuz he started to have a bit too much fun. Still 4 more weeks till he can party that much. :lmao:

How difficult this must be; keeping him from having too much fun. The last couple of days, it's been hot here (for Washington) and I struggle between the dog's need for a walk and exercise and protection from overheating. They so want to go for a walk but by the time we get to the park - about two blocks - they're both panting madly and I worry too much. You must do a thread on "Keeping Your ACL Operation Bully Entertained While Keeping Your Sanity".....that is, if you still have some? ha ha ha ha I resorted to bubbles in the house yesterday, in front of a giant fan.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
How difficult this must be; keeping him from having too much fun. The last couple of days, it's been hot here (for Washington) and I struggle between the dog's need for a walk and exercise and protection from overheating. They so want to go for a walk but by the time we get to the park - about two blocks - they're both panting madly and I worry too much. You must do a thread on "Keeping Your ACL Operation Bully Entertained While Keeping Your Sanity".....that is, if you still have some? ha ha ha ha I resorted to bubbles in the house yesterday, in front of a giant fan.

Uh, Vicki.... one word............... VIDEO!??????????

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Uh, Vicki.... one word............... VIDEO!??????????

ditto that. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] my main problem actually is Cutty wanting to hump Miila. I am going to start a new thread about it now. These 2...... He mostly understands that he cant play so if Miila and Mugsy get zoomies he kinda sits back with that look. BUT the sprinkler made him forget all the rules which I think was kinda good for him cuz 2 months of no play at all has been killing him. Have to hide all his and Miilas fav throw toys so he doesnt get excited about wanting to play which in turn is torture for her too. BUT we are 2/3 of the way done and he seems to be doing wonderfully. Trots around the backyard like nothing happened so I think we are getting there. Gawd I hope! :lol:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
ditto that. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] my main problem actually is Cutty wanting to hump Miila. I am going to start a new thread about it now. These 2...... He mostly understands that he cant play so if Miila and Mugsy get zoomies he kinda sits back with that look. BUT the sprinkler made him forget all the rules which I think was kinda good for him cuz 2 months of no play at all has been killing him. Have to hide all his and Miilas fav throw toys so he doesnt get excited about wanting to play which in turn is torture for her too. BUT we are 2/3 of the way done and he seems to be doing wonderfully. Trots around the backyard like nothing happened so I think we are getting there. Gawd I hope! :lol:

Bo also has a "switch" that goes off in his head that has everything to do with over-excitement and nothing to do with breeding or dominance or anything else. He gets so JAZZED...no...MANIACALLY DELIGHTED....that humping is his way of dealing with the overload in his liddle brain. Watching him closely and learning to get ahead of that switch has been a learning experience for sure.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The hard part is over. Hopefully the next few weeks will go quickly!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh they look like they are having fun. aw it will fly by and then it will be on and it will be cooler then to so he can really get to it .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.