Oh, Oliver.

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
7-24-12.jpg

For the first time since Oliver's TTA surgery back in May, we've noticed just this past week that he is 100% fully himself again. And how do we know this? Because he keeps getting into trouble! But how can anyone stay mad at a mug like this?
:heart:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I love that MUG :2thumbs: welcome back to health Oliver

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy he is back to his old self, and love that mug.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
He doesn't look like a troublemaker. Maybe you're just too strict, Mum? :laugh:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2415]AdventuresWithOliver[/MENTION] How is Oliver doing now that he is past his 3 months? :D I think we have 1 more week tomorrow before Cutty hits his 3 months. Would have to look to be sure, have lost my mind lately with so much going on. lol Cutty I think is 100% now too. He has that look in his eye that he wants to play. Been so many months since he has known he was able to play. So at 3 months Oliver got his clean bill of health and is able to play correct? Cant wait!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So glad he is doing well and back to himself...... what a great picture of him too

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Oliver is doing well! We never had to go back to the hospital for a check-up, aside from the 6 week one. They told us then that we should wait another month or two to allow him to play. We were at our normal vet's last week and she checked out his leg. She said he is in great shape but said that it was her professional opinion that when dog's get the "okay" to resume normal playing at 12 weeks, they have a higher rate of blowing out the ACL in the other leg. She felt (and she reiterated it was just her opinion) that there should be a longer recovery period. We love our vet and value her opinion so much so we decided not to hit up the dog park until late September. We play mildly out in our backyard and have had a few controlled play-dates here at the house. BUT, Oliver is definitely feeling more like himself - getting into mischief and having fun!

Glad to hear Cutty is at 100%!!!! Give him hugs from us!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oliver is doing well! We never had to go back to the hospital for a check-up, aside from the 6 week one. They told us then that we should wait another month or two to allow him to play. We were at our normal vet's last week and she checked out his leg. She said he is in great shape but said that it was her professional opinion that when dog's get the "okay" to resume normal playing at 12 weeks, they have a higher rate of blowing out the ACL in the other leg. She felt (and she reiterated it was just her opinion) that there should be a longer recovery period. We love our vet and value her opinion so much so we decided not to hit up the dog park until late September. We play mildly out in our backyard and have had a few controlled play-dates here at the house. BUT, Oliver is definitely feeling more like himself - getting into mischief and having fun!

Glad to hear Cutty is at 100%!!!! Give him hugs from us!

Oh great news! Think e need a new pic of him being happy to fish off the acl posts. :lol: so do you let him run? Like chase a ball? Out should I say when should he be able to chase a ball? Not in a hurry to let him, I am anxious at the thought actually. Not sure if I need to go back to the very for a final check, I just figured I did. Will make me feel good tho to be reassured that he is ok. He wants to wrestle miila like crazy, along with other things.... Ugh. But his only real play is fetch and he hasn't played since he got hurt 5 months ago.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.