How cute are they? Bruno 10 weeks and sibling bullies

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Well, it has been a hard week.. Bruno has been with us one week, he looks so much bigger!! has definitely filled up a bunch. He has a cold, lots of sniffles, and warm.. he is on antibiotics from the GI upset that he arrived with and he is playful and eating/drinking well, so I haven't taken him back to the vet. He and Katara are getting along great, she has been so gentle with him.. and he is pretty rough with her.. chewing her ears and chops.. Aldo loves Bruno too, of course I supervise all their interactions, he still smells him all the time.. Aldo has been getting lots and lots of one on one time with me.. as much as possible since the girls are on vacation and the pup needs to be taken outside to pee every 2 hours.. but he has been getting lots of butt scratches and hugs... he knows I love him with all my heart...

DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

DSC_0984-1.jpg

DSC_0979.jpg

DSC_00291.jpg

DSC_1002.jpg

DSC_00671.jpg

DSC_00531.jpg

DSC_00651.jpg

DSC_1012.jpg

DSC_1011.jpg

DSC_00162.jpg

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh my god they are perfect! Glad to hear they are all getting along! All three are just too cute, but that Aldo is such a looker!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Great pictures Ana as always :love: Bruno is so adorable with those wrinkles :) Aldo and Katara are getting so big and as good looking as always :)

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=3247]Aldo4ever[/MENTION], I just have to say that as a mom, I will always think that my bullies are the most beautiful but I have to be truthful and admit that Aldo is just about the most beautiful bully I've seen around. Those eyes!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.