Fido Fest 2012

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Chelsea and Chuy attended Fido Fest last weekend. I found these pics on the facebook site of them (the one with the pool they are in the background). We saw at least a half dozen other bullies. One was a bulldog puppy and Chuy kept trying to stand over him to hide the pup - Chuy thought then he would be the cutest puppy. Poor Chelsea got less attention then Chuy (but I gave her plenty of extra love when we got home) and a photographer set up a time to take some pics of Chuy (potentially for an advertisement) this week at his studio.

cde2d7c6.jpg

a8f96196.jpg

adb33a7c.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nice pics of your bullies, looks like they had fun. Good luck on the photo shoot, might get a gig out ofit.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Nice photos, what are those dogs doing in the pool? How did you keep your bullies cool while at the event? I have not taken mine anywhere because it's been so hot.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
great photos, they both look like they had alot of fun. Chuy is so big now and looking good

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We decided it was hot for HRH to stress about being in public so we stayed home. Looks like you all had fun.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Looks like fun!! Both Chelsea and Chuy are so cute!

OP
wautersa

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
It actually wasn't too hot out for the event - it helped that it was right on the lake front. We were there for about 3.5 hours. I did see one bulldog swimming in one of those big pools but I only let mine play in the kiddie pools.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.