Luau Party

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I love those pictures and they made their costumes look good! The little hats are too cute for words!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
It's been awhile so I had to post some pics of the dogs at their Luau Party:

ec2a30c5.jpg

6ae195ba.jpg

378a83cf.jpg

We didn't see any other bulldogs there but the dogs managed and played with the other dogs. :)

They look fab! How did you get them to keep it all on? Dublin would be rubbing up against the wall, or anything or anyone who stood still to try to get everything off:hissycry: She even does that with her harness.... I lived outside Milwaukee in Delafield for just over a year. I loved it and and the people were so great.

OP
wautersa

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] - they do try to get their hats off so we have to take their picture really quick to catch it. Chelsea refuses to move at home in a costume but out in public with everyone making a fuss over her she shows off. We started them off young wearing sweaters (when they went outside so they could keep warm) and only dress them up for parties or holidays now.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
You always come up with some of the most adorable costumes for them! Love the grass skirts and leis! And those little 4th of July hats....too cute!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Aren't they adorable! Looks like it was a fun time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.