Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I participate in a yearly photo contest. Just a group of friends that meet up and take photos that fit into specific categories...all within a selected period of time. The photos were due yesterday, so I spent ALL day yesterday taking photos....I'm such a procrastinator. This year, we decided to do something a little different. The host of the contest (which we call 'photo safari') took a song and broke up all the lyrics. We all drew 2 different lyrics and we have to find a photo from our archives that fit the lyric. She will then take all the entries and put it into a slide show and play it to the song. The thing is, not everyone that drew the lyrics submitted a corresponding photo. So, I was texting the host, giving her a suggestion on where to find photos to fill the gaps AND to let her know I could help her with some. I was using the voice dictation software and Orion was sitting next to me. This is how the text translated.
Keep in mind, she doesn't own a bulldog and I had to explain it to her. I sent the text exactly how it appears.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is FRICKING hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lmao I think I would be so embarrassed!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Lmao I think I would be so embarrassed!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Uh uh. I'm not embarrassed at all. She knows I'm addicted to bulldogs....but I had to at least explain the mmm mmm mmm. The category 'awwwww..' was specifically created for me. Well, for Vegas and Orion.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Now that's funny right there.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
that is too funny!!! i like how your friends gave you your own category as well ..... good friends, they must like bully pics, cuz thats all we got!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I can't even tell you how hard this made me laugh and how much I needed that laugh today! I even tried to read it to my husband and I was laughing so hard just imagining it that I was snorting. :laugh: Thank you SO much for sharing this!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
That is funny and yet so true!! I feel like I have small children around again when I try to talk on the phone. A lot of "hold on" "Arnold get away from the pool" and "good girl Bertha for going potty!!"

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Hahahah that's so funny!! Only a bulldog owner would understand!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.