Lulu

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Ok we went 1 week Bulldog less and could not cope with out a bulldog in the house. Luckily for us a wonderful litter was available very close to where we live.

I would like to introduce to all of you Lulu or as we call her Little Miss Lulu.

Although she will never replace Heff and Heff will always have a place in our hearts we must say she has allot of his same qualities and characters.

We have never owned a bully puppy before and are absolutely loving her and of course spoiling her. She has already become "Daddy's Girls"

I am sure I will have plenty of more photos to follow soon!
00000000a.jpg

View attachment 24295View attachment 24296View attachment 24297View attachment 24298View attachment 24299View attachment 24300

Last edited by a moderator:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
OMG!!! She is absolutely perfect. Congrats!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Glutten for punishment huh? LOL Miss Lulu is PERFECT!!! OMG, Im in :luv:
I'm truly happy for you:) Congrats

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
24295d1342978022-lulu-85.jpg

What wonderful news that your family has found Little Miss Lulu to help your hearts heal. She is adorable! :luv:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
So so cute! Im glad you didnt go long without a bulldog! Once your used to having a dog its hard not to do the same rituals everyday!:heart:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh she is adorable! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5334]Heff102[/MENTION]...Congratulations! Little Miss Lulu is so beautiful and I can see the sweetness
in her face as well as the intelligence, awesome pics, thank you...you've made my Sunday!
Nothing better to help heal a broken heart than a bully baby, GOD blessed y'all, first with
Heff and now with Lulu. I'm waiting on my 1st bully baby, not sure when it will be but
hoping it's soon! Texas Carol & Mr Brutie

OP
Heff102

Heff102

Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
When we decided to go visit the pups I told myself this.
If the one I had picked out on the website comes to me 1st then I know it is Heff sending her to us.
When we arrived the breeder sent us to the backyard she then opened up the door for all 5 pups to come out Lulu (the one I picked on the net) came right to me 1st and then stayed by my side most of the time we were there ( ok I held her most of the time). I knew then that she was truly a gift sent to us by Heff. Sorta like Heff telling us its ok I want you to share your love & life with Lulu now.
We still cry almost daily about Heff (I am crying as I type this) but know Lulu is suppose to be with us now.
The other day we received a wonderful gift in the mail from the University Vet College. Unbeknownst to us they had taken a cast mold of Heff's paw print prior to our putting him down and sent it to us last week. We will forever keep Heff's cast on our fireplace.

View attachment 24305

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She's beautiful! And what a blessing she is. Without my Orion & Ace having passed to Rainbow Bridge, Wilson, Jack and Emma would not have come into our lives. Each was a bittersweet moment and a blessing.

Congratulations! Heff must have whispered into her ears and told her what a beautiful life she'd have with you. :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh my goodness .. I am just so happy for you, and I too am crying as I type this. She is just gorgous ...... and I know it's just me but doesn't she look like she's got the shape of a duck on her back??? :ROFL:

24296d1342978055-lulu-09.jpg

OP
Heff102

Heff102

Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Oh my goodness .. I am just so happy for you, and I too am crying as I type this. She is just gorgous ...... and I know it's just me but doesn't she look like she's got the shape of a duck on her back??? :ROFL:

24296d1342978055-lulu-09.jpg

I dont see a duck all I see is one hell of a cute azz!

Everyone we show pictures of her too say OMG does she ever look like Heff.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG could she possibly be any cuter??? I am very happy you got her, it does help ease the pain of your loss.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online