A little Sunday sleep in

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Dublin has not done much late sleeping since her surgery. We usually have to "drag" her out of bed at around 10:30 every morning. This is her first "sleep in" since surgery. If you look close enough you might be able to see the stitches in her nose. They come out tomorrow..... dublinsleeping1.jpgdublinsleeping2.jpg
If you look at her foreleg you can see where they shaved her for the IVdublinsleeping3.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Lucky Dublin getting to sleep in til 10:30, I get up at 7 for work, so therefore Vegas still gets up at 7 on the weekends when I can finally sleep in, I swear he can tell time. I am glad she is doing so well after her surgery!!

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Lucky Dublin getting to sleep in til 10:30, I get up at 7 for work, so therefore Vegas still gets up at 7 on the weekends when I can finally sleep in, I swear he can tell time. I am glad she is doing so well after her surgery!!

We work out of our house so she is a "lucky ducky" and if we do have to leave early, she is not a bit happy with the change to her routine:nonono: I'm happy to see her back sleeping so long as I think she is getting back to feeling good.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg how cute and im glad the surgery went well. im up at like 5am every day as sarah is used to being up that early. if i get to sleep in to 630 i feel blessed. love him hes wonderful :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she is doing well and able to sleep in.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Such a beauty! Glad all went well and she is feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

Most Reactions