Watson vs. The Cat

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Hello, EBN friends. Sorry I have been mostly MIA. It has been pretty hectic and some things in my private life keeping me busy but Watson finally made it to our new place. I have been back and forth moving things but he hasn't been to the new place yet.

He quickly established that he was King of the Jungle by peeing on the carpet but that was my fault since I just fed him.

There is this cat in the area that has been stalking us. It followed us from the garage then jumped into out little patio area and Watson was giving it the "stare down"

IMG_20120721_174649.jpg

IMG_20120721_174220.jpg

IMG_20120721_174703.jpg

Hope to be on EBN more often once we settle in some more. We miss everyone!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Dont feel bad Vinh I have been MIA also and I have so much catching up to do :) Watson is getting so grown up :yes: Such handsome boy! Glad your settling in and hope life slows down a little :hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We've missed you hear too!

I luv that last pic of Watson and the cat having their stare down contest! well, maybe the cat is just checking out the new kid on the block?!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
The last picture is so funny! At least he doesn't flip out like BabyGirl. She's definitely found her inner prey drive.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what greats pics. we will take what we can get till things settle a bit. life gets in the way sometimes. :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He's giving the cat the ole stink eye is he? I miss you guy's too. Hurry back with pic's of the new homestead when you get settled. Good luck with everything.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey,,,, there's our Watson!!!!!! Glad to have both of you back :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Love the last picture of both laying down having the stare down!! Watson is as handsome as ever. Sometimes our lives take us away for a while but like a good addict you can never stay gone long. Glad your back!!

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Dont feel bad Vinh I have been MIA also and I have so much catching up to do :) Watson is getting so grown up :yes: Such handsome boy! Glad your settling in and hope life slows down a little :hug:

good to hear from you and thanks

We've missed you hear too!

I luv that last pic of Watson and the cat having their stare down contest! well, maybe the cat is just checking out the new kid on the block?!

Ya, he has been on the lookout 24/7 for this cat and the cat would slap the glass door when she sees him, she is definitely no afraid.

The last picture is so funny! At least he doesn't flip out like BabyGirl. She's definitely found her inner prey drive.
lol, he tries to give chase but a quick correction and he gives up so lucky me

oh what greats pics. we will take what we can get till things settle a bit. life gets in the way sometimes. :)
ya know it, thanks!

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
He's giving the cat the ole stink eye is he? I miss you guy's too. Hurry back with pic's of the new homestead when you get settled. Good luck with everything.
The new place is not much, haha. When I buy a house I will show it off. thanks, Sherry

Love that last pictures... Stare downs are best attempted while lying down. :)

You go Watson, get that kitty, they are evil beings
:lmao:
Hey,,,, there's our Watson!!!!!! Glad to have both of you back :)
:peace2:
Love the last picture of both laying down having the stare down!! Watson is as handsome as ever. Sometimes our lives take us away for a while but like a good addict you can never stay gone long. Glad your back!!
you're right. i have been lurking but not posting since there is so much going on everyday on EBN. kinda hard to keep up:2thumbs:

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
we were unpacking this morning and watson as usually was trying to get into everything so I found a place for him

422374_151704648299592_999219408_n.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
we were unpacking this morning and watson as usually was trying to get into everything so I found a place for him
422374_151704648299592_999219408_n.jpg
:hmm: where did you get THIS kind of odds and ends?? I'm going there! And excuuuuuuuse me! PRIVATE LIFE! :ROFL:Surely you jest Vinh!That last picture of Watson staring down the Kitty is priceless! I think the cat just wants to check out the new kid on the block!! :clap:

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Another great picture! I should do that with BabyGirl, lately she's been getting into mischief like trying to reach the wires behind the tv and she even pulled the covers off the electrical outlets that are not being used. I'd have to lift her up to get her into the box... :hmm: How'd you do that?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online