Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Thank you so much to the very talented [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] who made Gio this fabulous fleece!! Can't wait for fall and winter when Gio can wear it!! :jumpdance:

photo-57.jpg photo-58.jpg photo-59.jpg photo-61.jpg

Attachments

• photo-60.jpg
    photo-60.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 142

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
24260d1342908452-thank-you-lari-photo-58.jpg

He looks great in it! Green plaid is definitely more his color/pattern than the red polka dots would have been. :luv:

Now Diva needs one too ;)

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow, Gio looks great in his new outfit!! Lari is indeed very talented and needs to start a line of her own designs to share w/the world.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:2thumbs: He looks so handsome! Its definatly a good style for him :love:

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
@LariP I agree, this pattern is a better fit for him! I love the green and brown together, it looks so good with his coloring! Thanks again for giving me the option between this and the polka dot! And I also agree that miss Diva needs one, I will be on the look out in the upcoming auctions!!:D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
LOVE it!!!!! [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] your talent is amazing, truly. When are you going to open your own website to sell them?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg he looks fantastic. kudos to [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and thanks for posting these.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I seriously have neither the time or resources to turn this into a "business". Besides, it is more fun to do them as gifts or for auctions. While the few I have actually sold have helped with some of the material costs. Turning it into a viable profitable business would likely take all the fun out of it.

However, There will be several fleece auctions in future months because I have lots of donated polkadot fabric from [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and I have other fabrics still on hand. Plus I'm bound to find more fabrics that HRH simply must have, and while I'm making hers I might as well share ....... You know how it goes.

So if anyone wants anything in particular PM and we can work something out. But mostly I want people to watch and wait for auctions and bid high and often to help bullies that have been less fortunate than our spoiled darlings. :up:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] All i have to say is wow! I love how great it fits and I will be watching the auction because I must have one! It looks awesome!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.