cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
In the past, Finn and Tate's rough housing leads to a big fight between the two of them, but fortunately, this hasn't been the case lately (fingers crossed). Here's a sample, from this morning, of how my two bullies play together.

(this is a "skinny" video...when i tried holding my phone up sideways, the video turned out upside down. I'll tag @JeannieCO for help).

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OH I can't wait to see them in October. :happydance: They're playing so nice! :heart:

Henny, when your phone is sideways make sure the camera lens on the backside is on the topside. Make sense? You just have your camera upside down sideways, lol.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh they play so nice i wish my sarah would play again. :cry: thanks for the video

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
OH I can't wait to see them in October. :happydance: They're playing so nice! :heart:

Henny, when your phone is sideways make sure the camera lens on the backside is on the topside. Make sense? You just have your camera upside down sideways, lol.

Thanks! Duh , Henny!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Good Job boys. Nice play ! I love when all of mine get in on it. Usually it's just three of them. The EB gang up on big ole Jack, that's funny, I will have to catch that next time.
Thanks for sharing :2thumbs:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Love to watch them playing, so happy they are playing nice. Thanks for the video.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.