weeks of 90+ degrees is making my dogs cuckoo for cocoa puffs...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)

:loco: this was only the last couple of minutes of about 10 minutes of wrestling

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I so feel your pain...I'm wasting a lot of gas taking rides in the air conditioned car ...just so they can look at some different scenery....hang in there

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
Between the heat and the mosquitoes its miserable!! We had a big dry spell for a while, and while it was hotter than 400 hells, there were no pests. Today we get some rain and cooler weather and the dern mosquitoes are rampant. I am def. looking forward to cooler weather!!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I feel your pain! We just came in from a quick potty break, and Rook went crazy running laps around the apartment. I had to jump out of his way a few times. So much energy!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Yup I feel ya! I've been taking them for walks on nights that it's somewhat cool, or at least run around the yard at night. We had to take Gio to the vet last week and turns out he has gained 5lbs since the end of may, it's because I can't take him on as many walks! So I'm calling it his "summer weight"!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That was such a cute video. Your clan is such a great looking bunch. Love it when Remy picks up his ball. He's filling out nicely. Yep, my BabyGirl gains weight when she doesn't walk as much and she eats far less than the other two. We're shut in with A/C too. We walk in the evenings but BG has becomed obsessed with seeking out cats under cars and doesn't focus on the walking anymore. Hope it's just a phase.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
We don't like summer's any more :evil: this year it's become pure evil!!! I HATE IT :hellno: we can't do nothin, nothin I tell ya, nothin :cursing:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We are in full-on drought mode here too! It's even too hot for the bugs!!!

You gotta love the bully wrestling that happens as a result...but I've learned you must watch your toes or they will be run over, with 3 bullies I can just imagine...LOL

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We are in full-on drought mode here too! It's even too hot for the bugs!!!

You gotta love the bully wrestling that happens as a result...but I've learned you must watch your toes or they will be run over, with 3 bullies I can just imagine...LOL

they don't get my feet because I'm short enough my feet don't touch the floor when I'm sitting on the couch but they get my husband's all the time and he hates it!!!! It got so bad tonight I had to put Oliver in a time out to make them calm down.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
update: Remy had to sleep in the crate last night instead of in bed with us because he and Sebastian got into a huge fight on our bed. They both fell off the bed, got them separated and Remy went right back after him and my husband had to literally pick Remy up with Sebastian's back of the neck still in his teeth. With all that, Ron's foot has a huge scratch on it now!!! Remy has been challenging Sebastian for alpha position and Sebastian ain't giving it up easy, but Remy gets the better of him every single time before we can break it up.

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
Great video! I have to call our neighbors bully over for indoor play dates 3-5 times a week. It must be nice for them to play with each other on demand.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
update: Remy had to sleep in the crate last night instead of in bed with us because he and Sebastian got into a huge fight on our bed. They both fell off the bed, got them separated and Remy went right back after him and my husband had to literally pick Remy up with Sebastian's back of the neck still in his teeth. With all that, Ron's foot has a huge scratch on it now!!! Remy has been challenging Sebastian for alpha position and Sebastian ain't giving it up easy, but Remy gets the better of him every single time before we can break it up.

Those two boys!! Are they okay? How's Rons foot? They are all 3 so gorgeous, they sure have energy to burn. How about a treadmill? :laugh: hey I Have seen people use them to walk their dogs!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.