Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weeks of 90+ degrees is making my dogs cuckoo for cocoa puffs...

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: weeks of 90+ degrees is making my dogs cuckoo for cocoa puffs...

update: Remy had to sleep in the crate last night instead of in bed with us because he and Sebastian got into a huge fight on our bed. They both fell off the bed, got them separated and Remy went right back after him and my husband had to literally pick Remy up with Sebastian's back of the neck still in his teeth. With all that, Ron's foot has a huge scratch on it now!!! Remy has been challenging Sebastian for alpha position and Sebastian ain't giving it up easy, but Remy gets the better of him every single time before we can break it up.
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Atlas
    Likes (Received)

Great video! I have to call our neighbors bully over for indoor play dates 3-5 times a week. It must be nice for them to play with each other on demand.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Sebastian n Oliver View Post
    update: Remy had to sleep in the crate last night instead of in bed with us because he and Sebastian got into a huge fight on our bed. They both fell off the bed, got them separated and Remy went right back after him and my husband had to literally pick Remy up with Sebastian's back of the neck still in his teeth. With all that, Ron's foot has a huge scratch on it now!!! Remy has been challenging Sebastian for alpha position and Sebastian ain't giving it up easy, but Remy gets the better of him every single time before we can break it up.
    Those two boys!! Are they okay? How's Rons foot? They are all 3 so gorgeous, they sure have energy to burn. How about a treadmill? hey I Have seen people use them to walk their dogs!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Those two boys!! Are they okay? How's Rons foot? They are all 3 so gorgeous, they sure have energy to burn. How about a treadmill? hey I Have seen people use them to walk their dogs!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    we have a treadmill and I don't mind the wrestling matches, they are actually quite comical!! What's killing me is the fights between Remy and Sebastian. Sebastian has minor sores on the side of his face where Remy's teeth get him. Remy never has a scratch on him because he's so much bigger, Sebastian never gets a chance. Last night it started over nothing that I could see (Cesar Milan might have but I missed it). Ron's foot is fine but his feet are so sensitive right now that any little thing irritates him.
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads