*English accent ON* Would you be a doll and do my nails, please, while I'm taking a beauty nap.

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
*English accent ON* Would you be a doll and do my nails, please, while I'm taking a beauty nap.
nailsplease.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5160]LolasPuppet[/MENTION], Girlfriend, send that pic into the TV show, The Wendy Williams Show.

That is exactly the pose they assume while greeting each other with, "How U doin'"

Love it! Texas Carol

OP
LolasPuppet

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
:lmao:

I love the dolphin impression too. Around here, we call that "Frog Dog".
She's a froggy when her front legs point forwards.
But when her front legs are turned backwards, she totally looks like a dolphin to me (but maybe she's more like a dolphin when looking at her live :) ).

P.s.: I really am taking this a notch too far. You all think I'm a GIRL! :blink: This forum is really going to rob me of my masculinity, haha.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy's can give manicures too !!!! So get started!! :rofl:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Hahahaha! I thought you were a girl too sorry! I think its great when men have a soft spot for their pets its so far and few between I think its great! Now get to doing those nails!:LMAO:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bruce painted HRH's nails while she snoozed on her back on his lap one day. So it can be done! But she won't lay on her back on my lap very long at all and never falls asleep that way. Only daddy gets that honor. He's got the special touch.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
The way I'm "ohhhhing", "awwwwing" and throwing hearts at various photos and videos on here, I can't blame you. :D

*thought to self* Quick, do something manly. *grabbing a bear, throwing myself on the couch* BURP! ;)

I've heard the manly thing to do around here is eat bacon in the nude. Just sayin'. Right [MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION]?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.