Some Emma and Jack time

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Your dogs are wonderful! I love love how they play! They are never overexcited! Instruggle so much with that they over stimulate then that leads to fights.. And this needs to be a postcard
2f34f740.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You post the best videos and have the greatest dogs. They can never be too long for me to watch. They make me smile and anything that makes me smile that much is numero uno in my book:jumpdance: If I end up with a play mate for Dublin, it will be all your fault:2thumbs: Keep them coming...
One is a lonely number you know. :p :laugh:

Your dogs are wonderful! I love love how they play! They are never overexcited! Instruggle so much with that they over stimulate then that leads to fights.. And this needs to be a postcard
2f34f740.jpg
Ana, that may never change. Ace and Orion were the same way, they really could never play and when they did, it almost always ended up in a fight. They got in more fights over 12 years that I can count with some facial bites but never anything that required a vet visit thank gawd! We have never had dogs that play like this and I'm still amazed. They were all just playing with a neighbors dog outside and all were running back and forth having fun. Emma is so fast she always keeps up with long legged dogs... :D

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Great videos! They are all so beautiful and well behaved! I just love Emma's coloring, so cute!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.