JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ok, so Wilson's in there too but Jack and Emma, well they just :luv: each other! They have formed quite a bond from the day we brought her home.

At the park a few nights ago - she has his ball and he wants it (he's so good with her).

This morning. She's been playing under the bed with Jack since she was 8 weeks old. She barely fits but somehow manages. It's funny toward the middle to end. Wilson starts off. :) It a bit long, sorry. :p

Video.jpg

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So cute!! One day she's going to get stuck under there!! :lol:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
They're so good together! Do they ever fight?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Emma's becoming prettier every day. She reminds me of a tiger b/c of that beautiful coat she has.

Hey, did someone cut the cheese in that first video?:lol:

I love to see Emma and Jack play together; he's so gentle with her and Emma is feisty and determined!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I just love watching them play together, and they play together so very well. Little Emma isn't going to know what to do when she can't fit under the bed any longer.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They're so good together! Do they ever fight?
Emma and Jack, no. Emm and Wilson, never when they're playing but over a toy that Wilson has and she tries to take - well, yes, about 4 times now.

Emma's becoming prettier every day. She reminds me of a tiger b/c of that beautiful coat she has.

Hey, did someone cut the cheese in that first video?:lol:

I love to see Emma and Jack play together; he's so gentle with her and Emma is feisty and determined!
:faint: I told him, "thanks you just ruined a good video by :fart:. :ashamed:

Here's a couple of very short vids when she was about 9-10 weeks old. She loves going under stuff.
Bed again.

And the coffee table. I took the shelf out and she still goes under there to lay all the time. :D

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
^ Looking at all these puppy videos & going "awwwww" makes me feel I'm losing my masculinity. :mellow: After a couple months on this site I'm going to be all :jumpdance:. ;) Someone save me!
Tell me about, makes me want another too and right about the time I'm thinking about it I recall that I've had 3 puppies in 1.5 years. :eek: :eek: They sure grow too fast!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Noah and I were just reminiscing just a moment ago on some of your older videos.... especially the one with Wilson and Emma on the chair :secret:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
You post the best videos and have the greatest dogs. They can never be too long for me to watch. They make me smile and anything that makes me smile that much is numero uno in my book:jumpdance: If I end up with a play mate for Dublin, it will be all your fault:2thumbs: Keep them coming...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online