Best Dog Park Ever!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I heard rumors of shallow flats just 10 min down the road from us where dogs can run off the leash, so I had to go check it out... can't believe I'm just learning about this place. Moe had a great time.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That Moe is so dog gone adorable. Look at his cute self having a blast. It's so great that he gets along with other dogs. He found a toy...hehehe. This is way better than playing with the garden hose, right Moe? He's a natural with water and he's chasing those big dogs, now he thinks he's a lab retrieving sticks! Way to go Moe! You've given me a whole lot of pleasure watching you play. You gonna be sleeping good tonight so sweet dreams big fella. :luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Looks like Winnie enjoyed it too!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That video was magnificent! I would love to have a place like that so nearby me to let the boys romp and play. Moe is adorable as ever and looked like he was having a blast out there. It looked very private and not crowded at all too...very beautiful.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I loved watching Moe and Winnie playing in the water! What time of day was this? It doesn't seem too crowded at all. Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I loved watching Moe and Winnie playing in the water! What time of day was this? It doesn't seem too crowded at all. Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Was in the morning 8 or 9... don't think it gets too crowded because it is on a military base.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
So much fun! I wish we had a place like that nearby.....Moe is handsome and lucky!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
John, way better than the Moe cam! I actually got to see him awake and moving :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hey, any one --- dog or human -- that can't find FUN on a beach in Hawaii, needs to be bitch-slapped!

THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That was such an awesome video! I could not be more jealous that you have that amazing place right down the road from you! Moe is too adorable!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.