LOLA

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Lola is now 7 months old (she's with us for around 1 month). I don't want to show her to my friends just yet (except select few), as I'm keeping her low-key until she gets totally acclimated, but I'm DYING to show her to the world, and what better place to do that than among pure bulldog lovers and fanatics. :)

I already posted all of these pics on her Twitter (http://twitter.com/LolaTBB) as a running diary type of thing (I know, I know, I'm currently obsessed with her, haha), but I bet you're not that interested in my goofing around messages, and would prefer to just see the pics, so here we go:

IMG_0150.jpg

LOLAforum2.jpg

LOLAwannasleep1.jpg

LOLAforum1.jpg

dolphin.jpg

hidden.jpg

stretch2.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Added pics later in the thread:
walk1.jpg

walk2.jpg

New pic:
IMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:
OP
LolasPuppet

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Yeah, I laughed so hard when she did that. Luckily she was really tired so I was actually able go upstairs to grab my phone. :)

2 fresh pics from our morning walk just few mins ago:
walk1.jpg

walk2.jpg

She's such a hottie during walks.:heart: A very stubborn hottie, though.

Last edited:

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
She's so cute, love the picture of her head on the table.

Just curious, why aren't you telling people about her yet? Not a secret pregnancy, I presume:)

I love your name"Lola's puppet." Yup, that about sums it up, doesn't it?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She is gorgeous ... and I burst out loud laughing at that one of her sleeping with her front paw down by her side. :ROFL:

OP
LolasPuppet

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I like her harness! Sleek design.
I so need to get her a pink one, though! :) Exactly the same harness, just in fluorescent pink.:jumpdance:
Just curious, why aren't you telling people about her yet? Not a secret pregnancy, I presume:)
:)
Reason 1: When some people visited, it totally threw her progression off. I finally got her to go on normal walks, then for some reason she took a few steps back. Then a few days later the same thing repeated. She was getting comfortable, but the moment she met new people, it went a few steps back again. And she LOVES people (but only if they visit our home, not during walks). She's very curious, but very scared of new things at the same time. So now I'm taking a step-by-step approach until she gets totally acclimated.

Reason 2: most of my friends are women (obsessed with dogs, obviously :) ) and I don't want to give them a great reason to bother me right now (very busy business-wise). I know, I know, I should be ashamed of myself. :) I just expected I'm going to have to wait for the dog around 3 months (reserve a puppy that wasn't even born yet, with a great breeder), so I prepared everything for that, but then Lola was surprisingly available, now I only have time for her and business (luckily I work at my home computer so I'm almost always around her).
I love your name"Lola's puppet." Yup, that about sums it up, doesn't it?
Pretty much, she's the mistress and I'm the puppet. :) It's funny, girls always bitched and whined how I'm such a "terrible boyfriend" because I always want everything my way. Now a dog is twisting me around her finger! :hahaha: @ me! That can only mean one thing: I wasn't a "terrible boyfriend", they were just clueless how to manipulate me. ;) Lola could teach them a thing or 2.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a beauty for sure, thanks for the pics

Most Reactions